Chapter 2

<wrote this at midnight phil time and im tired but i still came up with ideas...funny>

<from now on it will be yeonjun's pov>

《¤¤♤♤¤¤》

I woke up from the loud irritating noise that my alarm clock produced. I groaned and trashed around the bed feeling lazy to get up.

"CHOI YEONJUN! GET DOWN RIGHT HERE THIS INSTANT!"

a great way to start the day. I changed my mind when I heard my father shouted his command.

I quickly kicked off my duvet and quickly scram downstairs in this fucking mansion.

I arrived in the living room where my parents at with my head held down. I know what is about to happen so I prepared myself mentally and started a pep talk with myself.

"Choi Yeonjun! Why did you skip school yesterday?!" my father raged.

I hesitantly looked up and saw my father very angry that i could almost see steams flaring out of his nose and ears. Beside him was my mother, slowly moving her head side to side as if to indicate that she's disappointed in me.

Don't get me wrong, i love my parents, alot actually but, they just don't seem to return the feeling to me.

I looked back down and softly muttered a "I'm sorry father, i wasn't feeling much well yesterday" lies but, they must've taken it as an excuse. phew, I let out a sigh of relief internally.

Father seemingly calmed down a little when he heard my li- reason. I felt my tensed nerves to relaxed and my heart beat fell into it's normal pace.

While my mom looked concerned? (i mean why would she be concerned) and took a step forward which was stopped when my father glanced at her. weird but ok....

"well, I'll just fix my things upstairs and prepare fo school." I let out a forced smile and went upstairs with a sigh.

When I got into my room, I took a shower, changed my clothes and unplugged my phone from its charger. I timidly went to the kitchen and get a toast and went out. I don't wanna see my parents right now. I don't want to deal with them.

------

My driver opened the car's door and I offered him a small smile. Mr. Song returned my smile with a grin. "ready to go sir. Choi?" which I mentally grimaced at.

I just nodded and plugged my airpods and looked outside the window and just let myself fell into my thoughts.

------

After minutes, we finally arrived at my school's gate. I thanked Mr. Song and stepped into this hellhole. I just want to go home. But, I remembered Beomgyu's news which made me smile and just decided to go to the rooftop first.

Yeah, the rooftop is strictly restricted but, they couldn't expell me since my parents are the biggest shareholders of my school. perks of being a son of them.

I put the hood of my hoodie and entered the rooftop. I sat down on the railings since I've done this alot of times before. I let the cool breeze hit me and closed my eyes and felt my inner peace come.