chapter 15

we gon get that yeonbin crumbs for this chapter-

you guys: fucking finally

-----

Yeonjun was nervous- heck, he was shaking.

He was needs to ask his parents to go to soobin's house and right now, he was at the Bus stop while shaking the both of his legs.

It's not like his parents care anyways. But since yeonjun is a sweetheart and a good son which the one who is reading this right now can't relate, he needs to ask his parents nevertheless.

Soobin already gave him the address and all that. All he needs to do is ask his parents- through texts- which he was sure they weren't even at home right now.

He bit his lips, nibbling with it once in a while. The lime haired boy stared at his screen.

Dad

'shit, i can't do this' he groaned in frustration. This was harder than he thought.

Me

hey dad, its prolly my first time texting you
but, can i go to my friend's house- he wasn't
my friend in the first place but- can i|

"fucking heck, i can literally hear myself rambling throught text" Yeonjun rolled his eyes, annoyed at himself.

Me

hey dad, its prolly my first time texting you
but, can i go go my friend's house-he wasn|

Me

hey dad, its prolly my first time texting you
but,|

Me

hey dad,|

Yeonjun took a deep breath.

"okay, calm down! its for the sake of your grades."
He pep talked quietly.

He finally had an idea of what to say.

Me

hello, father.

i need to go to my partner's house
for a project. I was hoping you would let me?

This project causes my half grade anyways.

sent.

He sighed in relief. "that was.."

The arriving of the bus cutt him off. He quickly went towards the bus and tapped his card on that thing or something, making a beeping noise.

Yeonjun sighed and went to have a seat. He was sad that he had to leave his friends behind just to make a project. He pouted and crossed his arms out of anger.

"i hope this project would finish as soon as possible." he mumbled.

-----