chapter 37 (preparation for the school festival pt. 2)

Beomgyu waved goodbye to Yeonjun, feeling a little bit of relief that he was able to lift a weight off his shoulders.  Beomgyu wasn't able to tell all in details but he will help Yeonjun from the sidelines. 

Yeonjun waved goodbye and smiled. His mind was still full of worries though, from the way Beomgyu suddenly acted to the warning he gave. "what does he mean by 'careful who you trust ?" He thought aloud. 

Taehyun saw Yeonjun from a distance and walked over to him. "Hey Hyung!" 

Yeonjun flinched and turned towards Taehyun. "Taehyun! You scared me. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the first year's building?" Taehyun made a confused face. "I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here in the first year's building?'

Yeonjun looked around and sure enough, he was in the first year's building which was on the opposite side from the senior's building. 'Damn, I must've overthought again.' He thought.

Yeonjun laughed sheepishly. "Well, I was just wandering around since I was done with my duty?" It sounded more like a question that made Taehyun doubt his hyung's actions. 

Taehyun sighed and scratched his head. "Are you hiding something hyung?" Yeonjun widened his eyes, surprised that he was caught easily. 

Yeonjun averted his gaze from Taehyun and nodded slowly. "Yeah, to be honest, I encountered Beomgyu earlier and we had a little chat." Taehyun's mouth gaped. "I barely see Beomgyu hyung around the school." He complained. 

Yeonjun shrugged with low energy. "Well anyways I did meet him. And.." He hesitated whether to tell the conversation or not. He trusts Taehyun because he was a good friend of his. And he is very independent and mature at a young age which made Yeonjun respect the younger one. 

"And?" Taehyun asked. Yeonjun sighed and gave up at the end. "He told me that I should be careful with who I trust. I mean I don't really have any friends other than you guys, and I noticed that Yeji and her friends don't bother me recently." There, he said it. 

Taehyun hummed, thinking. "I don't know what he meant about that but let's talk about that later. You're going to be late hyung. It's almost lunch." Yeonjun gasped and straightened his back. "you're right Taehyun-ah. I'll see you later after school!" Taehyun nodded and waved at Yeonjun who was already running.

Taehyun sighed heavily and rubbed his temples. "What's with that warning, I have a bad feeling about this." 

Hueningkai suddenly clung onto Taehyun and squeezed the poor boy. "Hi, Taehyunnie! I looked everywhere for you!" Taehyun had a blank expression on his face, used to this. "Hi Huening, I just met Yeonjun Hyung but he was running late so he left." 

Kai pouted and placed his head on Taehyun's shoulder from the back. "Did he tell anything to you?" 

Taehyun gave Hueningkai a surprised face. He rarely caught up to things fast and knew that Taehyun was prolly hiding something. He was good at hiding things so he was surprised. 

Taehyun turned around and faced Kai. "How did you know?" Hueningkai shrugged. "You had a trouble expression on so I figured Yeonjun told you something??" 

Taehyun grumbled. Guess he has no choice but to tell Hueingkai. "Beomgyu and Yeonjun had a conversation earlier and Beomgyu warned him. Don't tell anyone though." Kai possessed a troubled expression on his face. "A warning?" Taehyun nodded. 'i should not tell anymore.'

Hueningkai asked what the warning was but Taehyun said he didn't know so they dismissed the conversation and changed their topic. The two went back towards where their class was, to help prepare for the school festival.