Chapter 32

"so any volunteers?" The class president's voice echoed through out the room and adjusted his
glasses.

There were some forced volunteers here and there by their own friends and complains from the victims. It was utter chaos.

Lia then came across an idea that was not favorable to someone.

"I volunteer Choi Yeonjun."

Yeonjun and soobin turned their heads towards Lia who had a smirk on her face. Yeonjun looked  at Lia with a disbelief face.

"what- why me?"

Lia secretly made eye contact with soobin. Soobin nodded his head and turned back to a troubled yeonjun.

The class president wrote yeonjun's name on the board. "anyone else?"

Most of the class said that the volunteers there would be enough and some grunted while other laughed.

Yeonjun who was almost close to have a panic attack, clenched his hair with his fists. Soobin patted yeonjun's back to cam him down and whispered comforting words to him. Yeonjun being an overly whipped little boy smiled at Soobin and nodded.

Soobin who was taken aback by the response (he thought yeonjun would breakdown) felt his heart fluttered for  a second. He brushed it off thinking it was nothing but shock and secretely raised an 'ok' sign to Lia while talking to yeonjun.

-----

Yeonjun sighed as he left his classroom, still reluctant about the pageant thingy.

Soobin went out earlier than him so currently he was alone.

"Hey~"

Yeonjun heard a voice behind him and turned only to meet Mark's finger that poked his cheek.

Yeonjun chuckled and greeted Mark back. "Hey mark, where you going?"

Mark's heart fluttered at yeonjun's voice and cleared his throat. "Nowhere in particular. You?" He answered 'cooly'.

Yeonjun hummed. "Was about to go to the library to return the books that I borrowed." The other male nodded and hesitated to get the words that he want to say out. "Uh- can i come with you?"

Yeonjun's eyes glimmered at his statement. "Sure! I was actually nervous to go there alone." He looked down.

Mark looked at him. "Why? I mean- it's fine if you don't wanna tell me- its okay."

Yeonjun laughed. "Well you know, my bullies or whatever." The other male nodded in understanding.

"Then from now on I'll go with you to the library always."

Yeonjun's eyes widened. He shook his hands and head. "Its really fine! you dont have to!"

"But i want to." Mark said as he looked at yeonjun's eyes.

Yeonjun turned red at the sudden statement and punched mark's chest. "Omg! Stop saying that you're embarrassing!" He squeaked.

Mark laughed at the flustered yeonjun and clutched his chest, kinda hurting. "Woah.. you work out or something yeonjun? That punch really hurt."

Yeonjun laughed and nodded. "Well i do work out but that was just a weak punch mark. You weak or something? How will you protect me then?"

Mark pondered. "Ill help you..run away..from them?" He answered unsurely and scratched his head.

Yeonjun laughed at his statement and they continued to walk towards the library.

-----

Soobin turned around, hearing yeonjun's voice together with a very familiar voice but he can't decipher who.

Yeji puffed her cheeks. "Hey! Soobin?!"

Soobin looked back at her and gave her a 'what' face.

Yeji rolled her eyes but acted sweetly afterwards.

"You need to start the plan right now~ you said it yourself!" Yeji squealed. Feeling excited about her 'plan'. She hugged soobin's arm making the other roll his eyes inside his mind.

"Okay, okay. Relax"

Yeji pouted. "But im just excited!!" Soobin looked at her and sighed. He patted her head and walked away. "Okay. Ill do whatever you want. So," he looked back at a stunned yeji. "Don't do anything reckless." He walked away heading towards the cafeteria

Yeji stood there still stunned. 'Did he just patted..my head?' She placed her hand on her head and unknowingly smiled. 'I- I think i like him.'

Ryujin popped her bubblegum and sighed at yeji's look. "You done being in love girl? Im fucking hungry."

Yuna and Chaeryoung laughed at Ryujin's statment and walked away together with Ryujin, also feeling hungry.

Lia looked at yeji who was still in loveland, feeling her heart crushed. She sighed and walked away too, not wanting to hurt herself more.
___________________________________________

Hello guysss!!

Uhh why is the font blackk??? Anyways sorry for the late update! I got caught up with schoolworks and also minding my health. -----