Chapter 6

《if you think yeji is Beomgyu's noona
think again!》

《¤¤♤¤¤》

I placed my tray on the table and took a seat
across him. He waved at me and smiled gently. I gave him a small smile then frowned.

"are...you okay?" he asked slowly making sure he wouldn't hurt me. I mean I can't blame him, he doesn't know anything and was just truing to make me feel better.

I smiled weakly at him and nodded slightly. "I'm ok i guess," I poked my pizza with fork not having the appetite to eat anymore.

From my peripheral vision, I saw him frowned and just kept his mouth shut.

After that we really didn't talk much and I'm glad that I have Hyuka as my friend. (i call him that because its cute and it fits him so why not).

Minutes of silence, the lunch bell finally rang and that made me anxious. First of all Beomgyu is my seatmate so that's a problem. Second, it's all my fault and I know that. Third i can't accept the fact that my bestfriend fucking knows my bullies and they are friends to be exact.

I sighed and went to my locker, picked the books that I needed and quickly left. The attention I've been drewing is so overwhelming. I'm surprised I still hadn't got use to it. It's been years since that happen and I still can't get over it.

------

Being the first one to arrived in my class was a big sigh of relief. Most of the time, whenever I arrived in my class, all of my classmates would look at me as if I'm worthless, I'm aware though, they don't have to remind me.

I plopped on my seat and went to rummage inside my bag. Took my journal, which was full of doodles and its kinda like a diary, but not at the same time? Idk. I just pour out all of my emotions to that notebook and if anyone would read that, I'd rather be killed by a psycho. Well not literally, but yeah.

I placed the journal on my desk and opened it. Chuckling at some random ridiculousness at some pages, rolling my eyes in annoyance of remembering some unfortunate events, and almost tearing up at some relatable shits. Well, I most likely look like an idiot but I don't care, no one is here so.

well so I thought..

I felt a presence behind me and tensed up. Out of instinct, I closed my journal and hid it inside my bag within a second.

"woah, woah there, I'm not gonna do anything." the boy who's keep on bugging me defended. I still didn't know his name, eh idm don't care anyways. I rolles my eyes at him and ignored him.

He coughed awkwardly and stick his hand out. I stared at it blankly, knowing where this would go.

"my name is...choi soobin. well, I just wanted to introduce myself since I want to be your friend. And I keep seeing you on my other classes." he waited awkwardly with his hand still stuck out. Maybe waiting for me to shake his hands or sumn.

I sighed defeatedly and interlocked my hands with him shaking it a bit. "yeonjun, Choi yeonjun. Now, can you leave me alone?" I nonchalantly introduced myself and pulled out my hand from his rather tight grip. But I shrug the thoughts off.

"eh, I'd rather bug you then being alone, I still haven't made some friends even though It's been one week" He shrugged and plopped doen on the seat besides me which was Beomgyu's.