Chapter 8

^ runaway era is a bop and if y'all disagree 🙄✋

/lame chapter ahead read at your own risks..i was running out of ideas stfu/

《¤¤♤¤¤》

Hueningkai sat on his study table while scrolling on his new phone that Yeonjun brought for him. He still can't forget his hyung's face when he handed kai the phone.

flashback: (Hueningkai's pov)

I was just about to go home after school when I heard someone call my name. Specifically, yeonjun hyung.

"hey kaiiiii!!!" he greeted while waving his right hand at me. His left hand hidden behind his back.

I waved back with the same energy and grinned at him. I can't deny it, he was so cute.

While other nosy students threw glares at us well more precisely at hyung, Junnie hyung just ignored them (me too) and went closer to me.

"what's with the commotion hyung?"

In reply, he just grinned at me mischievously and wiggled his eyebrows.

I looked at him questioningly with a raised brow.

"why are you looking at me like that?" I squinted my eyes in suspicion. You could never know what is hidden behind his back.

It can be snake or worse, a spider.

My thoughts were interrupted with a giggle.

"Don't worry huening. It isn't a spider nor a snake." He giggled at me making the corner of his eyes wrinkle. I smiled at his cuteness. HE IS SO ADORABLE KSMHXKANSJWJSUMAHSOWNS.

"hmm, then what is that" I pointed at his back making him turn at it and shrugged.

"guessssss~" he smugged.

I groaned at him. I am really not in the mood in these guessing games.

"come on hyungggg, just tell meee" i pleaded at him.

He pouted in return and frowned. "no ningning! guess!"

"argh, fine!"

I thought deeply. Different possibilities running through my mind.

"Could it be a toy? no no no that would be useless."

"n-.."

"a plushie and a hoodie? ohhhh that's better!"

"nei-.."

"food? that's much more better!"

"it isn-"

"a-"

"STOP! HUENINGKAI"

I was taken aback at his out burst. Ok that scared the shit out of me.

He sighed deeply and rubbed his temple with his free hand.