chapter 9

/long ass flashback soming thru/

3rd Person's point of view:

'why is yeji noona and her friends even connected in this?' Beomgyu thought as he rubbed comfortingly his hyung.

After for about a minute or two, yeonjun finally calmed down. He sniffled one last time and softly pushed away from Beomgyu's embrace.

He made eye contact with his best friend and felt his head pound. He couldn't think straight. His head hurt so much and he didn't even knew why.

"hyung! are you ok?" Beomgyu worriedly asked his hyung.

Yeonjun clutched his head tightly hoping the pain would ease a little bit.

He dismissed Beomgyu saying he was just fine but oh boy was he wrong.

After he said those exactly 2 words, he felt all of those conciousness left his body.

"HYUNG!" Beomgyu shouted as he managed to catch Yeonjun before he can even hit the floor.

-----

Yeonjun's pov:

I woke up with a throbbing head and soar throat.

'w-where am I?'

All I can remember was the project then me and Beomgyu went to the café- wait...

BEOMGYU!

I immediately sat up and felt a sudden course of pain went through my head.

"ow! that was a dumb move." I muttered lazily as I now took my time in adjusting the place where I currently am.

Beomgyu's apartment..

After for what I felt like years, I heard the door open.

"yeonjunnie hyung?" I saw beomgyu peak his head a little.

I chuckled at him and motioned him to go towards me. He quickly complied and placed both of his hands on my shoulder.

"are you ok now hyung?"

"yeah, but what happened?" I groggily sat up on the bed and hung my legs sidewards meaning I was facing Beomgyu now.

Beomgyu scratched his neck awkwardly and laughed sheepishly. "w-well about that, uhmm..i kinda pressured you to spill everything about your relationship towards yeji nooma and well you. And you kinda...hyperventilate and..and started to faint..." He frowned as he looked down.

I nodded my head in understanding and placed my hand on his cheek. I laughed lightly at him. "I'm ok now beom, It's kinda my fault too that I didn't tell you beforehand." I grinned as I felt him lean towards my hand and rubbed his cheek on it.

"you weirdo!" I quickly retracted my hand and playfully wiped it on my clothes.

He pouted and crossed his arms playfully. "yah! for your information I dont have any germs thank you very much!"

"then you're welcome my kind sir," I exclaimed with a fancy voice like how butlers do it in the palace.

We laughed together lightly and calmed down afterwards. We fell into a pit of silence lost in our own different thoughts.