Chapter 28

Yall..I know this is unforgivable but.. what was the name of yeonjun's parents again? LMFAO I CANT REMEMBER IF SOME OF U REMEMBER OR KNOW MY BOOK THAN ME PLS TELL ME NNCDAANNDJICDA THANK YOU

(BTW SOOBIN WORE A BLACK SUIT) 

(AND ALSO HEADSTART- I MEADE A MISTAKE SAYING THAT SOOBIN'S PARENTS WERE INVITED. THEY WERE THE ONE WHO HELD THE PARTY!!! IM SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE)

Yeonjun's mother fixed his son silk neck tie and pat his shoulders. She gushed and pinched yeonjun's cheeks. "aweee, you look very handsome my little son!" Yeonjun grinned and straightened out his white suit with a tint of gold.

"you look beautiful yourself mom." Yeonjun said as he hugged his mom gently. His mom wore  velvet dress also with a hint of gold matching with her husband who wore a red metallic suit with a hint of gold. 

(let your imagination run wild guys! I suck at explaining things so its up to you)

Yeonjun's dad watch his wife and son interact with a small smile and contented face. "shall we go?" His wife circled her arms with his husband and kissed his cheeks. "let's go!" Yeonjun's mom shouted happily making both yeonjun and his dad giggle. 

'i guess it doesn't matter whether i told soobin or not..' Yeonjun thought as they went inside their car and drove off towards their designed destination. 

-----

"Soobin, we will now leave and pick up Yeji so be ready to leave at once." Soobin's mother stated firmly. 

Soobin rolled his eyes secretly. "yes mother." He replied lazily. 

His mother sucked on her teeth and sighed heavily. "lets go." She said to the driver and they went on their way. 

Shortly after, Soobin and his parents arrived at Yeji's mansion. Their butler welcomed them and let them inside. "Greetings ma'am, sirs. Please follow me." The butler said politely and bowed his head. 'what's with the stupid formality' Soobin thought. 

They followed the butler and arrived in a very gigantic room. Inside were  yeji who were a very flashy outfit. A pink dress with expensive looking silk fabric. His parents also woresomehing expensive looking. 

Yeji's mom nudged her daughter and yeji immediately bowed to the guests. "good day ma'am, sir, soobin" 

Soobin did a little wave at yeji making Yeji roll her eyes. "you children get inside the other car, while we oldies will get in another car. You do know what will happen in the party right?" 

Soobin sighed heavily making yeji avert her gaze as she scratched her arm. "yes mother." She replied. 

"good." Yeji's mother stated as the two parted their ways with their parents. 

The two were now inside a different car making them let out a relieved sigh. Soobin sighed and look out the window, not sparing any glances to yeji at all. Yeji looked outside with an irritated face. "do you hate me that much soob."

"Don't call me that." 

Yeji huffed and crossed her arms. "Why can't I? Can yeonjun only call you that." 

"Don't bring him in this yeji." 

Yeji bit her inner cheek and calmed herself. "you still didn't forget about it right? You do know that that time will come soon." 

Soobin said nothing and looked out the window plugging his earphones and ignored yeji. Yeji did not like this at all but said nothing. 

The driver who were sweating heavily as he trembled in his seat. Wanting to escape the heavy tension in the air as soon as possible. 

---- 

Yeonjun and his parents arrived at the venue and gaped at the sight of many people wearing luxurious clothes and the luxurious looking place. "I never attended one of these parties." He mumbled.

His mom chuckled and interlocked her arm with his husband. "Because we never let you join in silly, we knew that you don't like crowded places." 

'so that's why they never invited me.' Yeonjun thought as he felt his heart swell. They cared for him even then. It was nice hearing that.

"now shall we go inside and destroy the party?" Yeonjun's father said jokingly. Yeonjun and his mom laughed and shouted a 'let's go' making other people look at them. 

Their family butler facepalmed himself and sighed heavily. "at least there's no tension anymore." He mumbled as he watch the Choi family went inside with happy faces and contented smiles.

On the other hand, Soobin alongside with Yeji arrived at the venue 10 minutes after. Soobin held out his hand "to be a gentleman" with Yeji. She took his hand and got out of the car. Their parents were already there thats why. 

"lets go." Soobin said blankly. Yeji nodded and they intertwined their arms to make them seem more as a couple. 

They went inside just in time for it to start. They went backstage to prepare for their appearance and stayed there.

Yeonjun watched as the place's lights went off and only shown a light to the stage. "oh its about to start." His mother whispered and sipped her wine. 

Yeonjun watched with curiosity and listened to whatever the mc was saying.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the 60th annual party held in xxxx Museum. Let's welcome the CEOs of the Choi Enterprises. Mrs. and Mr. Choi"

The people inside clapped their hands as a sign of respect and partnership since some of them were shareholders or business partners or something like that. 

Anyways, Soobin's Parents walked on the stage with a smile on their faces and waved at the crowd. "Good Evening to you all. Thank you for coming tonight even with your busy schedules." Mrs. Choi greeted. 

"We invited you today for a very important announcement that we would like to make." Mr. Choi continued. "Mr. and Mrs. Hwang. Please come up on the stage." 

'huh? thats- thats- yeji's parents..what are they doing here- wait so that means yeji is also h-'  Yeonjun's thoughts got cut off as Mr. Hwang spoke.   

"We are happily announcing today the starting of our partnership with the Choi Enterprises starting today through our daughter and their son's marriage." 

Yeonjun clasped his hand on face through shock. "yeji's gonna get married??" He mumbled. Finding it hard to swallow the information. His mother nodded, agreeing with her son. 

"Please welcome, Hwang Yeji and

Choi Soobin. Please given them a round of applause."

Yeonjun stood there with his mouth open. 

"w-what?"