Chapter 4

《so in case you're confused, I still haven't introduced yeonjun to soobin in the story so that means yeonjun doesn't know soobin yet 》

《and also, 110 reads i love you guys so much :'>》

《anyways, on to the story. 》

------

Beomgyu started to get his things ready. It's finally the day he would start his first day in Yeonjun's school. He wanted to surprise yeonjun and see his priceless reaction that's why he didn't tell it to yeonjun.

After he woke up, he immediately did his morning rountine with a big smile on his face. He was very excited to see yeonjun his long time best friend and only friend. Well except the guy that he met in Daegu.

He blushed at the thought of his intercourse with him.

flashback:

Beomgyu was feeling more bubbly today and he didn't knew why. All he know is he is feeling undeniably happy. Maybe because he can finally meet yeonjun or maybe something else?

He just shrugged the thought and continued his walk in the park.

He was skipping around observing each and every detail of the park. The birds chirping, the grass was damped, people talking while smiling widely, children playing in the playground, and a boy stumbling from his bike almost hitting beomgyu.

"LOOK OUT!"

Beomgyu widened his eyes and moved out of the way with a beating heart. He just almost died nothing big.

WTF? HE WANTED TO RIP THE HEAD OF THAT-THAT BOY!

He looked over to where the boy crashed with a fuming face. His happy mood dropped because of this certain brown haired boy.

The bike was on top of him while he clutched his head and groaning.

"YOU IMBECILE!" beomgyu shouted over the boy who almost crushed him.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!"

"Well, atleast you're still alive right?" the boy answered with a sly smile.

Beomgyu felt his his face getting hotter not because the boy who almost killed him was ethereal. nope not at all.

"w-well, are y-you fine?" Beomgyu asked as he averted his gaze everywhere but the boy.

"uhm, can you please not just look anywhere and help me up?"

Beomgyu stared at the boy with his mouth agape. He's so rude, he thought.

Beomgyu calmed his self done from killing this boy and sighed. He's unbelievably rude and hands- a handful blob of jerkness.

He helped the boy up and made him sit at the nearby chair.

So much for a good day, he thought disheartened.

The unknown boy sat on the bench with a sigh and looked over his body where he had scratches and bruises.

"aren't you gonna apologize?" beomgyu asked irritated.