Chapter Fifty-Eight

----------- by order of -----------

The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Societie, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).No Student Organization, Societie, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with 

Educational Decree Number Twenty-four

Signed:

Dolores UmbridgeHigh Inquisitor

Come morning, a new decree was set on the wall along with the others. Carina, being one of the few to wake up early, read the notice over the heads of some anxious-looking second years. She could hear her heart beating twice as fast, she could already imagine the quill in Umbridge's office.

"This isn't a coincidence," She said, "She knows."

"Who knows what?"

Carina jumped and turned to see Theodore standing behind her with his hands shoved in his pants pockets.

"Theodore," Carina sighed in relief.

Theodore approached Carina and stood beside her, he nodded to the direction of the Great Hall, and they soon walked side-by-side.

"Where's Roman?" Carina asked.

"He and the other Slytherin Quidditch team members are trying to reform the team with Umbridge," Theodore said. "So, who knows what?"

"Nothing," Carina shook her head, "Just some little group Hermione made with, Ron, Harry, and I." She tried the best to lie.

"Really, what's it called?" Theodore asked.

"Spew," Carina blurted out.

"Spew?" Theodore asked in confusion.

"It's S.P.E.W."

"Exactly, spew." Theodore said, "What's it stand for?"

"Society – it's for Elfish rights," Carina said, failing to remember the whole meaning of the acronym.

"Alright, well, you better reform spew," Theodore smirked.

"We will don't worry," Carina said.

They settled at the Slytherin table – far from the huge crowd of snakes – and started their breakfast. Theodore got himself some bacon and eggs, whilst Carina took pancakes from the feast laid down.

"Why do I feel like I'm being watched?" Carina asked.

"Because you are," Theodore said.

Carina turned to the row of Slytherins and saw the glaring at her – especially Malfoy, who seems to be telling Parkinson, Goyle, and Crabbe about something that involved her. Carina rolled her eyes and continued to eat her pancakes.

"Ignore them," Theodore said, "Bloody gits don't know what else to do in their lives."

"Tell me about it," Carina said. "So, Potions' first."