Chapter Eighty

Morgan woke at the sound of Harry trying to his best to leave as quietly as he could. He carefully removed Roman's arm that was wrapped around him and quietly got out of bed. He looked around Ron's room and saw Harry's bed was empty. Sighing, Morgan left to go find him, he followed Harry outside and only spoke when they were a good distance away from the Burrow.

"This isn't part of Dumbledore's plan."

Harry stopped and turned to him, frowning.

"Dumbledore doesn't have a plan, does he? If he does, then he would have told the Order," Harry said.

"Or maybe he told it to the only person he knew would succeed doing it," Morgan approached Harry.

"No one has to die for me."

"Aye, because Mad-Eye died for you," Morgan sarcastically said. "He didn't – Mad Eye died because he was fighting for our survival! To end this war! Not just because of you!"

"Do you have any better ideas?!" Harry exclaimed. "You're the one who can see the future, why don't you just tell us what to do and end this bloody war now!"

"You know that's not how it works – if I interfere, they might end badly for us – a Moirai that interferes with the fates of others always leaves death. That's what happened to Carina's mother when Vivian tried to save her," Morgan approached Harry. "Harry, Dumbledore gave you a mission – he gave us all a mission – we have a part in this war, but we must act logically. Do you really think you can survive there on your own? Do you really think that you can win this war on your own?"

Harry did not respond.

"Many have already sacrificed so much. Don't do anything that would make those sacrifices be in vain. And think about Sirius, Carina, Lupin... what do you think they'll do when they find out that you left?"

They would try to find him, he thought, which would put them in more danger. He dropped his bag on the ground. Forgetting his plan on running away. Morgan grabbed it carried it with him as they went back to the Burrow.

"Don't tell Sirius or Carina about this," Harry told him.

"Don't worry, we'll keep this to ourselves. Besides, I'm pretty sure Carina would punch you at the face for even thinking on leaving, and we can't have that with the wedding coming," Morgan stopped just before they entered the Burrow, an image flashed in his mind. The necklace. Slytherin's necklace. He grabbed Harry by his arm and led him to the side of the Burrow and spoke in a hushed tone. "It's not in Twelve Grimmauld Place."

"What?" Harry asked.

"The necklace, it's not in Twelve Grimmauld Place – I checked when I last went there – Mundungus has been nicking things in the house –"

"That's Sirius's things –"

"I know, but he got the necklace."

"Where is it now?"

Morgan pursed his lips, "The Ministry... it's being worn by someone – I didn't see their face – but I did see a cat broach."

"Anything else?"

"The chalice is in a vault. The other one is a crown, in Hogwarts,"

"Hogwarts – where?" Harry's eyes widened.

"I don't know, all I could see is it hidden in a pile of junk – and the other... is always at Voldemort's side. A snake. Harry, I know that Dumbledore asked you to find the horcruxes, but you need to tell the others so they can help you."

"No, the reason why Dumbledore only let me tell you guys is because I can trust you – if the Order knew about this, there is no way they would sit down and let me do it on my own – and that'll alert Voldemort, and there's on doubt he would take all of it and hide it somewhere where we can never find... is there anything more?"