Chapter Seventy-Eight

"One was stolen under our noses, the other hidden in gold and silver, the other forgotten in the castle. And the other walking among us."

"None of it makes any sense!" Moody exclaimed.

It has been two weeks since Dumbledore's death. Two weeks since Harry has been sent to the Dursleys for his safety and as well as to keep the Order's location hidden. Two weeks since they've been cooped up in the Twelve Grimmauld Place. Two weeks since they have been trying to decode Morgan's vision about the war. And everyone was at their ends – Moody especially. Sirius rubbed his eyes in frustration, it has been a while since he has seen Harry, Carina, and the Goldsteins, and every minute he spent in the Headquarters just adds to his stress.

"We need an upper hand against the Death Eaters! Not a bloody treasure hunt!" Moody grunted.

"It will be if you let me finish," Morgan snapped.

Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Cedric turned to Morgan in surprise. No one has ever dared to speak to Mad-Eye like that, and they can't help but purse their lips to hide their amused smiles. The young man before them has gone a long way from the timid boy they first met years ago. The boy who fidgeted and hid behind his brother was now headstrong and confident in himself and his abilities.

Mood grumbled under his breath and lets Morgan continue.

"Voldemort is after something – not just Harry – but another source of power," Morgan's brows furrowed as he tried to get a vivid image in his mind. "A wand... he'll go through lengths just to find it – " he heard a whisper in his mind. A woman's voice. "—Nurmengard..."

"Nurmengard?" Sirius said, he turned to Remus and then to Vivian, knowing perfectly well who resides in that castle. Well, imprisoned more likely.

"Where's that?" Cedric asked.

"Austria," Remus answered. "And there is only one prisoner residing there for the past fifty-three years."

"Gellert Grindelwald," Vivian said. "What would Voldemort want with Grindelwald? The last time that man has ever seen the sun was when Dumbledore defeated him at the Global Wizarding War."

"No contact from the outside, elite Aurors guarding the castle... no one can penetrate Nurmengard," Sirius said. "And Grindelwald has been stripped of his wand – no one knows where it is!"

"Knowledge," Morgan said. "Maybe knowledge where that wand is – whatever it is, the Dark Lord is after it and he won't stop until he does."

"That's a start," Moody muttered. "We'll inform the Minister about this – have the Minister of Magic in Austria double the defenses at Nurmengard Castle. Any more of your visions?"

"No more, that's all I've seen," Morgan answered.

"If that's all – return to your posts – all of you – Diggory, make sure you get your brother to the safe-house – and dye that bloody hair of yours! You stick out like a sore-thumb!"

Morgan turned his hair golden locks black, and changed parts of his appearance as well to let him look less himself.

"And, Sirius; Alric," Moody turned to the two men. "Make sure to secure any possible casualties – the less people we have to worry the better. Bloody bastards are have already killed one innocent Muggle family, what more to our own."

Sirius grimly nodded, while Alric froze at his spot, his eyes staring at the crystal ball at the center of the table.

The first to leave Twelve Grimmauld Place was Moody, wearing his top hat as a disguise to hide his eye, and then followed by the Diggory brothers, who were also escorted by Vivian and Alric Alston. Then Vivian as a crow, followed by other members of the Order. They made sure to be close just to keep watch on the Headquarters. After the others have made a good distance, Sirius, Remus, and Tonks left Twelve Grimmauld Place. They made sure to blend within the few Muggles walking in the streets. All they needed was to get to a discreet location then they can Apparate home –