Chapter Sixty-Six

The first few days since they arrived at the Goldstein house was silent and chaotic. Sirius would receive numbers of apology letters from the Wizengamot and as well as personal visits to invite him to join the Ministry in the Auror Department and hunt down the other Death Eaters. He declined all invites and even slammed the door at their faces when they were interrupting the peace that the home needed. With the bombarding letters of the Wizarding community, there were the Order meetings which were frequent due to the fact that not only was Harry now a target by the Dark Lord but also Morgan.

The Order would meet at Twelve Grimmauld Place. Sirius made sure that what happened to the Order a few weeks ago would never happen again by sending Kreacher to work at Hogwarts. That way, the elf would be out of the house and as well as be kept under watch by Dumbledore and other house-elves in the castle. Obviously, new plans were being made by the Order to anticipate the worse. With the Ministry finally believing their word, protecting Harry and Morgan were easy, as they were given extra guards. But still, even with the Ministry, the Dark Lord was still powerful, his followers reckless, and would not stop until their plans were complete.

"I don't understand, why would then want my brother?" Cedric asked.

After graduating from Hogwarts, Cedric joined the Auror training and was a member of the Order of the Phoenix.

"Because Voldemort wants an upper-hand in this war. By having a Moirai, he could twist the outcomes of the future, he could be one step ahead of us," Sirius explained.

"Not that it helped the Order at the first war," Moody said, glaring at Vivian.

Vivian looked down in shame. Her actions at the first war were still not forgiven by many of the members, and she understood that. Her selfishness has brought more deaths than they ever expected. Sirius noticed how Vivian was more reserved since Tom's death, and how she avoided him and Charity as much as she can. It was odd for her since Vivian was one of the members of the Order that always had an opinion.

"But we will make sure that Morgan is a fast learner," Vivian spoke. "He knows the danger of his abilities if he says too much."

"Potter and Diggory would be on high alert," Moody said. "They will be guarded 24/7 by the Ministry and as well as the Order." He then turned to Sirius. "I believe you are planning to move to a much safer location?"

Sirius sighed, "We are, and we are currently packing as of now."

A few days ago, Sirius and Charity spoke about the safety of their family. With Voldemort's followers rising and causing mayhem in the Wizarding and Muggle world, it would be expected if they started hunting Muggleborns as well. And they feared for Charity's life as not only was she housing the Chosen One and Sirius Black, but because she was a Muggleborn herself. After days and days of talking about precaution and the best course of action, Charity and Sirius finally agreed to move out of their current home in the Muggle neighborhood, and to a place where they could defend themselves from attacks of Dark Wizards without worrying about the exposure of their world. They have settled at a place they knew would be best for the family as it was in a Wizarding community, and as well as closer to the Weasleys. They have gathered the three teenagers to the living room to discuss the plans of moving, though Maisie and Carina were heartbroken to leave their childhood home, they agreed.

"It's for the best," Charity told them.

"Where would we go?" Carina asked.

"To your grandfather's estate," Sirius answered. "After Tom died..." he paused. "The estate is passed on to Charity."

"There won't be much cleaning this time," Charity said, trying to cheer up the girls and Harry. "I believe Beanie is still alive and well, and is keeping the place spotless."