Chapter Eighty-Five

Theodore was panicking. He and Malfoy were pulled from class to address an important matter. It seems that Harry Potter was captured by the Snatchers and was at Malfoy's Manor, and they were needed to check if the boy truly was The Chosen One himself. Theodore kept looking around to see anyone from the D.A. he might pass by, but as they approach the Headmaster's office, he was losing hope, that was until he saw Maisie in line with the other Gryffindors of her year, transferring to their next class. Theodore made eye contact with Ginny, and with a quick slip of hand, he dropped something in the pocket of her robes.

When they arrived at the Headmaster's office, he and Malfoy were quickly led to the fireplace to Floo back to the Manor. Malfoy went first, and then Theodore. And just as Theodore was to call out the Manor's name, he saw Snape looking at him, as if giving him a message. His brows furrowed, but he shook his head and called out, "Malfoy's Manor!" and lets the green flames engulf him, and the next thing he knew, he was stepping out of the fireplace in the living room of the Malfoys. And saw the Malfoys, Bellatrix Lestrange, the Snatchers, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Harry Potter who looked like he got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction.

~*~

Carina woke at the sound of Bellatrix talking. It sounded like she was speaking to someone – it wasn't the Dark Lord she was speaking too, nor was it to a fellow Death Eater or her sister, it was to someone... then she heard struggling of a girl and two boys.

"What is it, Carina?" Luna asked.

Carina let out a whine and had them stay at the shadows to hide while she went to see for herself. She has grown accustom to stay in her Animagus form to keep herself, Luna, and Ollivander warm – Griphook settled with two of the blankets for his warmth.

"Draco, Theodore, we have someone for you two!" Bellatrix said.

Theodore? Carina's head perked up at the mention of Theodore. He was there?

She heard whispering, Bellatrix and Lucius Malfoy.

"Well?" Bellatrix said.

"I can't be sure," It was Draco's voice.

"Look closely, son... if we were the ones to hand Potter over..."

Harry! No, no, no! Carina got up from her spot then ran to the cellar gates where she whined, she barked a couple of times, just to get the attention of the people upstairs, but was then silenced when she heard Bellatrix yell at the cellar's way.

"... everything will be forgiven... everything will all be as it was..."

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him," The Scabbier said. "I hope, Mr. Malfoy..."

"You dare to talk to me LIKE THAT IN MY OWN HOUSE?!" Malfoy snapped.

"Lucius!" Narcissa hissed at her husband.

There was a silence.

"Don't be shy sweeties, come over... if this isn't who we think it is, he'll kill us all... we have to be absolutely sure..." Bellatrix whispered.

"What's wrong with his face?" Theodore's voice said in a whisper.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?"

Carina started to bark once more, trying to distract them as much as possible. She couldn't let Draco recognize Harry – she wasn't sure what happened to Harry, but from the sounds of it, something happened that they couldn't identify him.

"Stop that!" Griphook hissed at her.

"STOP THAT BARKING OR I'LL KILL THAT BITCH!" Bellatrix yelled.