Chapter Twenty-Five

The feast welcomed the students the moment they came down for dinner. Everyone was confused as to why there was such, but neither bothered to ask as they were serving more than the usual dinner they ate at the time, and they were rather distracted by the unpetrification of some students. When Roman came to the Hall, he was with Theodore, he looked around the Hall looking for a particular dark-haired, grey-eyed girl who would usually jump him right about now.

"Roman!" Blaise and Adrian came to him. Adrian brought Roman to a brotherly hug and messed with his curly, auburn hair.

"I didn't know I was missed that much." Roman chuckled.

"The common room felt empty without you." Adrian said. "And if I were you, I would brace myself."

"For what – off!"

"ROMAN!" Carina tackled Roman to a hug. Due to the impact, Roman stumbled back on Theodore, and the three came crashing down on the ground, like a human pile. "YOU'RE BACK! I MISSED YOU! AND I GOT SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!"

"I could see that." Roman chuckled.

"Do you two mind? You're not really light, you know." Theodore tried pushing Roman off of him.

"Please, don't act like you don't miss this, Theodore." Roman teased.

"I'd see him brooding the entire time you were gone." Carina smirked.

"First of all, I'm always brooding; and second, Roman's presence has grown on me, and it took forever to get used to us – and I don't want to adjust to a new one again." Theodore finally pushed Roman and Carina off of him.

"Seriously, Nott, that's you're going to say? How hard is it for you to say that you missed Roman?" Carina's brows furrowed.

"Please, that's the closest he could say that he missed me." Roman grabbed Theodore and brought him to a hug, and with his other arm, he got Carina in it as well. He tried to get the three of them close by the cheeks as much as possible, but his two friends kept pushing each other away. "You two need to learn how to get along. Because next year, we're spending every Hogsmeade trip together. No excuses."

"Me, spending my Hogsmeade Trip with Nott? Merlin, I'd rather spend it in detention!" Carina said.

"Please, I'm willing to bet that Black gets to miss the first Hogsmeade trip because she lands her bloody arse in detention!" Theodore smirked.

"My best friends." Roman whimsically sighed. "We'll get along just fine."

"Keep dreaming, Alston." Theodore and Carina muttered at the same time.

After their fun reunion, Roman and Theodore had to separate themselves from Carina and join their House at the table. Carina went to the Gryffindor table and just as she was to sit down, Neville pointed out Hermione has come to the Hall. Harry and Ron got up from their seats to meet her. Hermione ran to them and then jumped on Carina, pulling her to an embrace, and then Harry. When it was Ron's turn, they hesitated and simply shook hands.

"Welcome back, Hermione." Ron said.

"It's good to be back." Hermione grinned. "Congratulations, I can't believe you solved it!"

"Well, we had loads of help from you – both you and Roman – we couldn't have done it without you two." Harry said.

"Thanks... where is Roman?"

"With the Slytherins, I believe he's being treated like a King now because of what happened." Carina smiled at Roman's way. She saw Roman laughing with the other Slytherins – mostly from the Quidditch team.