♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-four

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-four.

psychosis.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SCOTT MCCALL AND KIRA YUKIMURA pulled up to Derek Hale's loft. As they unstrapped their dusted helmets, the white flickering that emitted from the Lycan's window caught their eye. They shared a fearful look before storming up to the home. Yet, as they flew open the loft door, nothing of interest was to be found.

Chris Argent raised his gun at the two who took an impulsive step back. Derek was hunched over, a large slash indented through his shirt and on his back. "What happened?" the Alpha called out to them. Derek shared a glance with Dallas as Allison swallowed fearfully. 

"They disappeared," she spoke through erratic breaths. "They literally just vanished." 

Dallas locked eyes with the Alpha and brushed the hair out of her face. "And so did Stiles."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Derek Hale set down all the chess pieces on his table. Dallas was beside him, sitting on the chair and holding her head in her hands. "I don't get it," she mumbled to him. "I was so sure that'd work."

The werewolf studied the chess pieces. "You can win a game of chess in two moves." he paused. "But never one." Derek picked one up and fumbled with it in his hands. "You said you did something bad before.. that Stiles is trying to use it against you."

he noticed her silence and looked up. "You mind telling me what you did?"

Dallas avoided his look. "Can we not talk about it, please?"

"Don't think I haven't noticed how comfortable you seem to be with your power now, Dallie." his eyes bore into her guilty expression. "As far as I know, you haven't even transformed yet."

The Siren felt immense guilt for lying to all those around her. Nonetheless, she didn't want them to look at her like something she wasn't - she didn't want to see the familiar mortified face Deaton held the night of the storm. "You reek of worry and guilt. At first, I thought it was about your father, but I could smell hints of it before that."

"You want the truth?" Dallas finally snapped. "I did transform. I taunted, maimed, killed.. God, I even ate someone." she felt sick to her stomach. "Someone's dead because of me. Now I feel like some vicious monster. And I can't help feeling that maybe it's because I am." 

Derek wasn't really sure what answer she was going to give him, but it definitely wasn't that. She dropped her head in her hands once more and tried to control her crazed breathing. The werewolf dropped the chess pieces and leant against the table instead. He nudged her with his arm which caused the exhausted siren to glance up at him. "You want a piece of advice, kid?"