♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-five

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-five

a little wicked

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

LIAM DUNBAR STOOD AT HIS LOCKER WITH HIS BOOKS CLUTCHED TO HIS CHEST AS HE LISTENED TO MASON HEWITT RAMBLE ON ABOUT SENIOR POPULARITY.

It wasn't until his locker slammed shut and the wind blew on his face did he pay attention to the pretty girl beside him. "Sup losers." Dallas greeted as she leant against the lower locker beside the Dunbar and slid her hand from his. "I saw you at tryouts today, you're pretty good for a freshman."

Liam narrowed his eyes at the brunette but the way she toyed with her hair and pursed her lips made him feel small underneath her gaze. He lifted up his arm and leant it against the cold metal just slightly above her. Mason glanced between them as he came to terms that out of everybody, a senior gave them the time of day.

"Where's your posse?" he flickered his eyes from her back to Mason. She frowned at how he hinted at Stiles and Scott - perhaps being apart of his kidnapping wasn't the best idea.

"Bit more of a lone wolf in that sense." Dallas chewed on her lower lip. "But I won't be if you came to my party tonight." she cocked her head to the side as a mischievous smile tugged at her lips.

From afar, Stiles Stilinski crossed his arms over his chest as his bag remained slung over his shoulder. "I hate this so much." he narrowed his eyes into slits. "I'm still up for throwing him in the lake."

Next to him, Scott rolled his eyes. "I know, I can smell your jealousy. It's distracting." the McCall mumbled as he sorted through his locker.

"I'm not jealous, I don't appreciate him chatting up my girlfriend, but I'm not jealous-" the boy deflected but was cut off.

"Technically, she's supposed to be chatting him up."

Stiles kept his cold stare. "That doesn't help."

Liam debated silently as he glanced to his friend - who quite obviously wanted him to say yes. "Scott isn't gonna be there, is he?"

Dallas pushed her hair over her shoulder with a knowing look. "Of course not. I have a reputation to upkeep."

"And your boyfriend?"

"What about him?" she noticed his silence and nodded along with a slight smirk. "I look forward to seeing you there, Dunbar."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"The axe was laced with wolfsbane." Derek placed the bloodied weapon down onto his table as Peter Hale leant against it, the sickly wound in his chest barely healing as Marilyn Garcia stood afar. "I don't know the species, but I'm probably gonna have to burn it out."