♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-seven

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-seven

dead pool.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"SYBIL?"

Marilyn Garcia's voice wavered and her eyes remained trained on the woman who stood underneath the dim light. Her hair was slightly wet at the edges and her leather jacket clutched to her skin. 

A slight smirk tugged at her lips as she stepped forward. A ghosted sisterly look clouded her expression until she spoke once more. Her voice had deepened over the years and with the tall figure staring back, was no longer the innocent girl she had once met on the island. 

"Marilyn,"  she replied coyly. "I was afraid you wouldn't recognise me."

A gut-wrenching ache rattled Marie's bones. When one siren stepped forward, the other stepped back. Her hand dropped to the handle of Derek's car and immediately grasped the attention of her sister. "What are you doing here?"

A threatening glint bounced from her eyes. "I wanted to see my sister." she frowned idly. "And.. you know, meet my infamous niece."

"You stay away from Dallas-" Marilyn's voice held a warning tone.  

"I can't believe you got married," Sybil spoke over her sister. "A puny, stupid little man-thing takes up all your time now." Her tone was rather bored. "You deserted us for a man. You deserted me." It soon became distorted to a more hurtful one, her voice cracking a tad. 

"You expected me to stay?" She croaked. "Seline fed us human flesh, Sybil. She was a monster."

"Then what does that make you?"

A reign of silence fell over the two. "I wanted to reunite us, you know. To fix what you broke." her voice was accusing and sour. "But you're not gonna come back, are you?"

Shuffling echoed in the distance but her eyes were stuck on Sybil who lifted her head from the floor. "I'm not leaving Dallas. Not again."

A heavy sigh left the siren's mouth. "I was hoping this would go a different way. That I could bring back something hopeful to Seline.. but you haven't changed. Not one bit."

"Boys," Her voice echoed out the shadows. A figure emerged from it with scruffy dark hair and leather-clad shoulders. He was slightly taller than her and seemed to be trapped under some type of enchantment. Another figure approached. His hair was a similar brown but shorter and had slight stubble stretching across his top lip. He too, under her spell. 

They both approached her as Sybil clapped excitedly along. Marilyn took a step back with a harsh hiss. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Well, duh." Sybil slouched her shoulders. "If I can't have you, may as well have the next best thing."