♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-two

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-two

green with envy 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS SAT backseat of Allison's car, listening intently to the conspiracies they had for the weird bruises on their wrists. "I don't know, It doesn't look like anything unusual to me."

Lydia nodded along with her before the huntress spoke over the two. "It's a pattern. It means something."

"And you really think Scott's gonna know what it is?" Lydia quirked a brow while Allison stiffened at the mere mention of her ex-boyfriend. 

"No, but he might know someone who does." She glanced in her review mirror and noticed how Dallie narrowed her eyes at her. 

She leaned forward between their seats, "How are you so sure that it means anything at all? All I see are fingerprints. Girl probably had a killer grip." 

The strawberry blonde scoffed at her best friend and hummed. "You got that right. I'm sure I heard a few veins pop."

"Guys, listen. That girl wasn't just looking for Scott. It was like she needed to find him... Like she had to. That means something." Allison clutched her steering wheel tightly. Her tires screeched against the asphalt which caused the siren to fall back into her seat, clutching her ears.

"Easy on the brakes, baby driver." She hissed. "I've got sensitive hearing lately."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Stiles Stilinski marched down the foreign streets of Beacon Hills with his best friend and tried to control his anxiety. "You heard what Derek said, right?"

"I did. I was there." Scott replied, shoving his hands into his pockets. 

"So, it wasn't a fever dream?" The boy cocked a brow. He hadn't seen Dallie since before summer break, but all he could do was think of her. Even during their time off.

"No. Again, I was there." he stopped mid-walk. "Unless you dream about me."

Stiles gave him a peculiar look. "No. Just Dallas."

"You're gross, Stiles. You really are." Scott McCall rolled his eyes and continued walking to another highschool's party.

"Those dreams might turn into nightmares now, cause according to Wikipedia, Sirens eat people, Scott." He audibly freaked out, whisper yelling to the Lycan. "Especially men!"

"Derek said she hasn't even began changing yet, so you're worrying over nothing."

"Yeah, Scott, cause that gives me a real confidence boost." He pulled the werewolf's arm. "What if.. What if I go to kiss her and she goes all Hannibal Lector on me?"