♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-three

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-three

everything has changed

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STILES STILINSKI stood in the empty halls of Beacon Hills High as his father and the deputy explained their presence at the school. "I couldn't find her, I just figured she'd hooked up with her other friends." he turned to his father. "Has no one really seen her since last night?"

"No." Noah sighed deeply. "We put out an APB, but... Stiles, all her friends say you were the last person who saw her."

"Me?"

Inside the classroom, Scott McCall could hear every word they spoke. But unusually, so could Dallie. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to focus on something else but both of the Stilinski's voices rang in her head. "We just hope that its a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink." the Sheriff halted. "But if you remember anything else, you call me. All right?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Allison scribbled the mark that was left on her notebook as her two bestfriends sat at the library table. Dallie nudged Lydia with her elbow lightly as the infamous twins walked by. The brunette raised her eyes from her phone and connected it with one of the twins. "You should get one."

"I want one." Lydia dropped her head to the side. Allison's ears perked up and she turned her head to where the girls were looking. 

"Which one?" She grinned at them as the two girls shared a knowing look. 

"The straight one, honey." Lydia leant forward and placed her head on the side of her hand. Dallas knew how much she needed to get over Jackson - and he seemed to be the perfect candidate. Allison turned back to the twins as she watched the other eye Danny Māhealani like eye candy. "I'm calling dibs." The redhead spoke again causing the cheerleader to chuckle.

"Take him, muscely isn't my type anyways." 

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"So, you think they kidnaped Heather to turn her?"  Scott made his way down the halls of Beacon High with Stiles by his side as usual.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers." 

Scott seemed to be having trouble wrapping his head around the boy's conspiracy. "But what would a pack of Alpha's need with a Beta?"

"Scott, I don't know. I don't care." Stiles spoke with a heavy heart. "I just, this is the only thing I have control over right now. Will you just help me find her?"