♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty

so, before you go!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS SAT BEFORE JAMES GARCIA AND DEREK HALE, AWAITING WHATEVER NONSENSE WOULD LEAVE THEIR MOUTHS NEXT.

"You're a.. werewolf?" She muttered to Derek, her throat dry. He shared an expression with her father and knelt before her as she sat on the edge of her stairs.

"I know this is a lot-"

"And Scott McCall... Is also a werewolf." Dallas interrupted him, in both disbelief and amazement. She knew she wasn't crazy. She had seen things - things that never really made sense to her. Now, all the pieces fell into place and it all seemed so clear. "And Stiles?"

Derek huffed rather loudly. "An idiot, but not a werewolf." He shook his head. He had explained to her about the Argents, how they had hunted his kind of generations. He then told her about Jackson's curse and how he had become the Kanima through his cold emotions. James offered his knowledge too, making sure his daughter was prepared for the hellfire that would arrive next.

Finally, Derek explained why he was even there in the first place. "Look, Dallie, I know my uncle did some awful things to you," he noticed how she swallowed hard and avoided his look. "I don't expect you to trust him.. Or me, for that matter, but protecting you is our first priority here." The Lycan glanced at her father. "Whether your dad believes that or not."

"Why?" she looked up. Those were the only words that could form in her mind. Why did Derek Hale care so much? Why did her father insist against it? Why had Beacon Hills become such a predatory mess? She knew none of the answers to her questions but awaited them from Derek.

"Because we're a family. Maybe not biologically, but it's as close as you could get." he heard the harsh huffs of her father behind her. 

He stood up and turned to James who had his arms crossed defensively over his chest. "But before we do anything, you need to tell her what happened. You need to explain what happened to Marilyn."

Dallie's head picked up from the floor while they both stared at Jim. He finally gave in and dropped his harsh exterior. "Fine." He glared towards the werewolf. "But not with you here, this is something between me and my daughter."

Derek tried to hide how hurtful his words were. Without Marilyn, he had been shut out of Dallas Garcia's life and held no place in it. He was suppose to be the one to take care of her if anything had happened to her both her parents, to offer her advice and become apart of her family. He remembered how Marilyn would always refer to him as Uncle Derek to Dallie - but now he barely knew her.