♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventeen

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventeen

sugar and spice.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

WHILE THE LACROSSE GAME RAGED ON OUTSIDE, Stiles Stilinski stood before Derek Hale and Erica Reyes as he explained what exactly had happened at the mechanic shop.

Derek Hale had bitten and turned not only her, but Isaac Lahey and Vernon Boyd.

Stiles was having his jeep worked on as the Kanima attacked the worker, dropping the jeep that was hoisted high above the man on him. "All right, the thing was pretty slick-looking. Um," he began. "Skin was dark. Kind of patterned, uh.. I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough?" He cocked a brow to Derek who gave him a knowing look. "Fine. Eyes. Eyes are yellowish and slitted. It has a lot of teeth.." He explained, unaware of the creature in question that climbed the walls behind him. "Oh, and it's got a tail, too. Are we good?"

He noticed the fear in Erica's eyes and knitted his brows. "What, have you seen it? You have this look on your faces like you know exactly what I'm talking about." He turned his head to where their eyes lay, only then hearing the horrific hissing. Stiles jumped back and stood beside Derek who dropped on all fours and growled at the creature. The creature slid it's claw against the rear of the Beta's neck, paralysing her within seconds. 

"Run!" He ordered to Stiles, who did exactly that. 

"Derek, your neck." He whispered to the lycan who trailed his hand over the fresh cut. Derek fell onto the Stilinski, taken aback, he helplessly lifted the Alpha away from the reptillian. While pulling him away, his phone slipped out his pocket. Stiles leant forward to pick it up from the floor - unaware of how Derek slipped from his grasp and into the pool. Cursing to himself, he dived into the pool and helped the lycan.

Stiles didn't want to be responsible for murder - even if it was for the sour wolf's. He struggled to keep the man afloat as he glanced around for the Kanima. As Stiles reached for the diving board bars to keep him afloat, him and Derek were aprubtly yanked out of the pool by none other than Scott McCall. 

The Kanima sped towards the Beta, who dropped to his hands and roared towards it. Wrapping it's tail around Scott's leg, he slammed the lycan against the mirror and watched shards of glass surrounded him.

Scott clamored to his feet and picked up the shard of mirror, holding it before him as a makeshift weapon. He snarled to the repitillian as it drew closer. Although, the Kanima caught its reflection in the broken shard of mirror and coiled back, leaping out of sight. 

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The next day, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall made their way down the halls of Beacon Hills High. "I just talked to my dad, who talked to Jackson and I've got terrible, horrible, very, very bad news." he hissed. "Isaac's back."