♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-eight

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-eight

cold water.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS SWALLOWED HARSHLY. SHE COULD FEEL THE ROUGH BUMPS OF HER SCALES SLOWLY SPREAD DOWN HER ARM.

 She pushed her sleeves further down and ignored the curious look from Stiles Stilinski beside her. They were driving in the jarring rain, the swiping of the windshield wipers and the static radio echoing in her fragile ears. 

"So, Deaton has a plan." Stiles clutched the steering wheel tightly. Dallas gave him a worried look and tilted her head to the side.

"Why are you saying it like that?"  She watched as his face contorted with confusion and continued. "Like you're in pain."

"Cause you're not gonna like it, but its the only shot I have at finding my father, Dallie." He sunk in his seat. "Do you not trust me?"

The Siren huffed slightly and flickered her eyes to the road. "Quite frankly, no." She paused, dropping her head. "But if it'll help find your dad, then you know I'm here to help."

Stiles side-glanced the girl beside him, the side of his lips curling into a smile. "Good." He dropped his hands to his lap. "Cause we're here."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

James Garcia clenched his jaw and let his knuckles brush against the door of the Hale residence. He waited a few moments, hearing the odd shuffle and muttering of the werewolves on the other side before the door flew open. 

Stood in front of it, with the coldest look he could muster, Derek Hale narrowed his eyes. "James." he stepped aside. "What'd you want?"

Peter Hale stood at the top of the stairs inside the loft, his eyebrows furrowed as he listened to the pair. 

"Your help." The Garcia deadpanned as he stepped inside. His hands rested in his suit pockets and strands of hair fell onto his forehead as he turned back to the Lycan. "What you said, it's true. She's not like me. I can't help her like your.. kind can."

"I thought you didn't want my help." He crossed his arms defensively. "I mean, you've been pretty clear about it so far."

James scoffed dryly and rolled his eyes. "That was before she grew scales." he watched as Derek's face fell. "If I can't stop her transformation, I have to control it and you know more about that than anyone."

He stepped forward. "Don't do it for me, Derek." he knew he was a hitting sensitive spot. "Do it for your goddaughter." 

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰