♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-seven

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-seven.

venom.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

VOID TOOK a heavy step against the hospital flooring, his arms swaying by his side as the Oni surrounded him. His dark eyes glossed over the frightened faces of each doctor, nurse and pedestrian alike. They dodged and clambered out of his way as the lights flickered above and cast a dark shadow across the building. 

The scuffling of his shoes came to a halt as stood before the reception desk. Void's pale, veined hands traced along the chipped wood until it lingered over the metal bell. 

A ghost of a smirk tugged at his lips before his finger tapped against it. "Hi, there." he watched as the man's eyes widened at the charcoal smoke and shielded warriors behind him. "Could you page Melissa McCall for me, please?"

As silence engulfed them all, one of the Oni dragged his fist back and plunged his sword through the desk - skewering the man before them. Void's eyes fell emotionlessly to his stomach before clawing back up to his eyes. This time, he didn't hide his smile as he watched the doctor fall to the floor. He tilted his head to the supernatural beside him and sighed ruthlessly. "Well, I guess I'll just have to find her myself."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

James Garcia's eyes adjusted to the flashlight that shone brightly in them. He was severely dehydrated - to the point of seeing illusions and hearing voices - atleast, thats how the doctor explained it. 

Betty-Ann crossed her arms disapprovingly at the lawyer. "I told you not to be up and walking around." 

The Garcia shrugged nonchalantly at the nurse. "It was an important call," he mumbled. "Well, it would've been."

She grew silent, "You called out for a woman." she paused. "A Marilyn. That your girlfriend?"

Jim's demeanour shifted. He quickly averted his eyes to the floor and frowned. "Wife," he mumbled while lifting up his ring-finger. "Widowed." 

The doctors had brushed off his illusions of Marilyn Garcia as nothing more than dehydrated hallucinations. But James knew it was more than that. He could still smell the tinge of saltwater and perfume linger around the room like a lost ghost. 

The Nurse nodded her head and pressed the clipboard close to her chest. "You're allowed to miss her, James."

"I don't need a shrink." The Lawyer snapped abruptly.  Nobody could understand the relationship between him and Marilyn - no matter how hard they tried. Betty sighed heavily and left the room, leaving the Garcia wondering about his beloved late wife.