♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-𝘵𝘸𝘰

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-𝘵𝘸𝘰

angel of small death and the codeine scene

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA ENTERED THE POLICE STATION, HOLDING HEAVY LAW DOCUMENTS IN HER ARMS.

Her father had left the house without them and asked her to drop them off for him, which she happily obliged to. He had been spending alot of time at the law firm recently, so she was more than happy to see him. Sunglasses lay on her face while her eyes peeked out from behind the film. She lay on eyes on Derek Hale and Chris Argent, who seemed to be handcuffed to one of the benches outside of the Sheriff's Office. 

Before she could speak a word, she noticed how the officers and deputies clamoured around the room. It was peculiar to her as none of them actually explained what was happening. She grew worried as she realised how her father was absent. She didn't have much time to think before the windows of the Office blew through, the bomb inside activating. 

She ducked behind the desk and shielded herself from flying pieces of broken oakwood and glass. Dallas peeked her head out and through the rubble, she saw a hand grasp the door and noticed the twinkling of the watch on its wrist. She recognized it immediately - as it was the one she had gifted to her father for his birthday. Dallas then saw his face, cut and bloody while holding his abdomen. "Oh my god." she mumbled out before "Dad!"

Dallas sped over to the lawyer, who fell to the ground and bled out on the aluminium flooring. Blood coated his mouth and dripped from his fingers. He managed to speak through the thick liquid that had settled in his throat. "Dallas," he croaked, attempting to lean up but wincing in pain. "Get Scott."

She furrowed her eyebrows but did as she was told. The Siren pulled her cardigan from her petite shoulders and pressed it firmly against his abdomen to hopefully slow down the blood. It didn't have much use, however, as her fingers became coated with warm blood. She swallowed harshly and tore her eyes away before grabbing her phone. 

It rang a few times - something that made the girl curse aloud. "Fuck sake, McCall." she hissed. "Pick up." James' eyes began to flicker shut before he felt Dallie pull at his shoulder. "No, dad. Stay awake. Please stay awake." she pleaded to him. 

He pressed her hand against her cheek and stained her skin with his blood before nodding. Finally, she heard the familiar voice of Scott McCall. "Dallas, what's up?" he spoke calmly. Too calmly for her liking. 

"Scott, there's.." she stuttered, stumbling over her sentences as she stared down at her injured father. "There was a bomb at the Sheriff's station and there's blood everywhere, I don't know what to do-"