♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty.

oxytocin

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA STARED CHALLENGINGLY AT THE SCHOOL BEFORE HER, EYES NARROWED AND BROWS KNITTED GRUDGINGLY.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Derek's voice called out from his car and a concerned look plagued his structured features.

He had a right to be worried - Dallas Garcia and Scott McCall being in the same place at the same time was a disaster waiting to happen. More so on her part than his.

Dallas had a pair of sunglasses resting on her face and her lips pursed with anticipation. "Would I be doing it if it wasn't?"

Noticing his silence, the girl trod on ahead. The wind brushed loose strands of hair out of her face and pricked the cold gloss on her lips.

"Steer clear, Dallas. Promise me."

Dallas didn't bother to look back at him and instead shoved the front doors open to the public school. "Stop telling me what to do, Derek," the Garcia yelled back with the roll of her eyes. She wasn't in the mood of another one of his heroic speeches. Not today.

The halls were packed with students and teachers alike. Some she knew, some she hated. No matter who, though, she felt their eyes linger on her.
Dallas didn't know why but never let her confidence falter.

Instead, she shooed people out of the way with her hands and pushed the hair from over her shoulders with a nonchalant look.

Meanwhile, Lydia and Malia made their way down the very same hall, only in the opposite direction.

"The Dread Doctors by T.R. McCammon." The redhead hummed idly as her fingertips ran across the coarse paper.

Malia, continuously confused, halted behind her while the Banshee came to a short pause. "What?"

"I don't know. There's something about it." Lydia spoke with curiousity, staring down at the book that she held between her dainty fingers.

Malia clutched the muddy brown leather jacket that coated her shoulders and blew the hair out of her face. School had become an increasingly boring place, especially when one of her best friends had spent most of her time either locked up or on the bend.

But, of course, Malia tried to understand. Even if none of it made sense.

She brushed the hair out of her face with raised eyebrows. "Has anyone actually read it yet?"