♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

love is a neurochemical con job

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA hummed absent-mindedly as she walked down the halls of Beacon Hills High, her bag was held up by her elbow and she pushed the straightened brunette hair out of her face.

"Dallas!" She was pulled to the side by Lydia Martin, who had Jackson Whittmore stood in front of her with a bored expression laid across his face. "Tell Jackson to stop playing around."

She quirked a brow and let out a small chuckle, crossing her arms. "Aw, what did you do this time?" Although, her lighthearted attitude didn't seem to fit the tone of the discussion.

"Lydia," she read out from her phone and to Dallas. "Please give up my spare house key at your earliest convenience.. as we are no longer dating." She seethed, Dallas glared up at Jackson who nodded his head along to the text nonchalantly.

"You didn't lose it, did you?"

Dallas narrowed her eyes at the popular boy. "No, but you'll lose your goddamn head if you're serious."

She linked arms with the strawberry blonde, who seemed to appreciate the extra comfort. "What the hell is this?"

He avoided Dallie's signature glare. "Well, Lydia, in preparation for some big changes, I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life - and you're just about the deadest." He then peeped at the Garcia. "And if this means I lose you too, Dal, then so be it."

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lydia spoke sternly, trying to hide the heartbreak and pain in her voice.

He grinned. "Dumping, actually. I'm dumping you." he tried to walk away, but Dallas clutched him by his leather sleeve and spoke through gritted teeth.

"You are going to walk away, like the ball-less, cowardly little creature you are - and you are going to rot in whatever bad 90s movie you climbed out of, Jackson Whittmore." she boiled, her words filled with venom.

"Dumped by the co-captain of the lacrosse team, wow, I wonder how many minutes it'll take me to recover from that." Lydia snapped from beside her. "Seconds, actually, seconds!"

He shrugged and blew a kiss to Lydia before fading down the corridors. "Do you want me to slash his tires? Because I want to slash his tires." Dallas let out a deep inhalation and turned to the strawberry blonde. She shook her head and linked arms with her.

"No, but I think this calls for an emergency sleepover."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰