♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-eight

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-eight

boyshit!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STILES STILINSKI BREATHLESSLY EXAMINED THE LACROSSE STICKS THAT HE HAD DUMPED ON THE TABLE.

Scott McCall, Kira Yukimura and Dallas Garcia stood in front of him and helped sort through the sticks. Stiles had made the connection that the end of one of the lacrosse sticks looked eerily like the stab wounds one creature had - and his ADHD took care of the rest. 

Scott threw the stick down in a state of frustration. "This is pointless!" he huffed. "Most of the team plays with their own gear."

Kira chirped in as Dallas dropped one of the sticks to her shoulder. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game cancelled?"

Dallas didn't speak but cocked her head to the side while pointing the gear to her. "She has a point."

Scott ignored her and stepped forward. "The game's the best way to catch him red-handed."

"He also has a point." she slumped in her seat. 

Stiles gave her a bizarre look. "Yeah, but what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person he just stabbed to death?" he flew his hands around with an exasperated tone.

Dallas winced slightly. "Okay, looks like everybody has a point."

"Which could be any one of you, okay? Even you, Dal. Probably especially you, you have a tendency to rile people up-"

"Trust me when I say they're not gonna do jack shit, Stiles." she scoffed. "To anybody."

"You don't know that." Stiles interrupted her. "We don't know anything about this list - how it's made.. how it's updated." he rambled on. "I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?"

Kira swallowed hard. "How do they even know about me?"

Scott leaned his arms on the table and stared deeply in thought. "They know about everyone."

Dallie's mind shot back to Sybil and Marilyn as she picked at her manicure. "Not everyone." she mumbled. Unfortunately, Scott glanced her way and didn't think before he spoke. 

"You think your mom knows anything about this?"

What in ever-living fuck, McCall?

Stiles dropped his head in his hands while Dallas stared coldly up at Scott. Her eyes flickered to Kira who had her eyebrows furrowed and hands dropped tot the side.