♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

hit 'em where it hurts

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STILES STILINSKI had let himself into the McCall residence, whistling as he did so. "Scott?" Melissa McCall called out but was met with his best friend instead.

"Stiles." he grinned sheepishly.

"Key." she stared down at his hand, which had one of her house keys dangling from it.

"Yeah. I had one made, so-"

Melissa rolled her brown eyes and readjusted her stance in her scrubs. "That doesn't surprise me." she began. "It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me."

Stiles threw his duffle bag to the floor, which clattered with the chains inside of it. Miss McCall gave him a suspicious look before speaking up. "What is that?"

"Uh.. school project." he lied rather smoothly.

Melissa gave the boy a concerned look. "Stiles, he's okay, right?"

"Who? Scott? Yeah. Totally." he shrugged nonchalantly.

The woman gave him a sad, displeased look. "He just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to."

Stiles shifted on his sneakers and readjusted his backpack. "Well, he's had a bit of a rough week."

"Yeah.. maybe." Her exterior hardened. "Well, uh, be careful tonight." she reminded him, "And stay out of trouble."

The buzzcut Stilinski bounced his way upstairs and threw himself into Scott's room, which was completely pitch-black. Once the lights flickered on, he jumped at the sight of the werewolf sitting perfectly still in the corner of the room.

"Oh, my God!" he held his hand over his heart after he yelled. "Dude, you scared the hell out of me. Your mom said you weren't home yet." He placed his duffle bag on Scott's bed and listened to the werewolf speak.

"I came in through the window." the boy spoke, his voice monotone and lifeless.

"Okay.." Stiles trailed off awkwardly. "Uh, well, let's get this set up." He began pulling the chains out of his bag and laying them on the bed. "I want you to see what I brought."

"I'm fine." The McCall spoke over him, his tone sharp. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight."

Stiles quirked a ruffled brow. "You sure about that? 'cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes and I'm hoping its the full moon taking effect, cause it's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine." He repeated. "You should go now."

The Stilinski pretended to think for a moment before packing his bag up. "All right, I'll leave." he stopped himself mid-pack. "Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I bought?" he offered. "You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?"