♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-nine

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-nine

meet me in the afterglow.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS KNITTED HER EYEBROWS TOGETHER WITH LITTLE FORCE, PRESSING HER HANDS AGAINST THE SHIVERING METAL OF HER FATHER'S HOOD AND LOOKING UP BETWEEN THE FALLEN STRANDS OF HAIR BETWEEN HER EYES.  

Klaus shoved his hands in both pockets while cocking his head gleefully to the side. His demeanor had a dark, sticky coating and soul a rotting stench that infected his aura with nothing but love for sickness. There were voices, both singing and screaming, for her to turn the other way. 

Dallas had lost her life to her own curiosity once before. And when she took another step forward, it was clear she hadn't learned at all.

"You're not one of Theo's friends, are you?" The teenager spoke with confidence. The car keys dropped between her knuckles as her fist tightened around their rusted metal and silver overcoating. 

"Friends? Oh, no, love, I wanted to meet the family." He leaned forward over the hood and crept his eyelids into slits. "Friends aren't on my agenda."

Dallas swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. There was a scent to him that she couldn't quite decipher. A hint of werewolf.. and.. something else. Although, one entirely different to Theo's. Darker. More steady and controlled. "Then who are you?" 

His eyes trickled to the scar on her neck before dallying towards her eyes. "My name is Klaus." He beamed a smile - one that housed sharp teeth and a hue of washed-away red over the tongue. "What's yours?"

"Kimberly." Her voice remained steady as she lied. Smooth as the soft wind that danced around the parking lot and soaked up the silence. 

Klaus waited a moment before he spoke again. His lips parted in another wide smile that was a lot more sinister than the last. His eyelids were heavy with each blink while he reached closer to her face. "Kimberly," he repeated - tone unchanged. "Well, Kimberly, if you want that heart of yours to remain ever so homely in your chest, I better not hear it rise again." 

He slipped his hands from the hood and crept around the side to tower over her instead. "You're Dallas, I presume." Klaus didn't give her the chance to respond - and actively ignored the tight grip she balanced between her knuckles. "The new Siren."

Dallas cradled her arms around herself and blew the hair out of her face. "If you knew my mother-"

He shook his head in dismay before pulling one of his hands out of his jacket pocket and gripping her jaw with it. "Insanity," Klaus mumbled while forcing her face from one side to the other. "You have his eyes."