♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixteen

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixteen

what the hell am I doing here?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IN THE EARLY HOURS OF MONDAY MORNING, NOAH STILINSKI WAS INFORMED OF DALLAS GARCIA'S MIRACULOUS RECOVERY

He then informed his son, Stiles Stilinski, who seemed overcome with relief. The relief was sidetracked, however, when he heard that her injuries had suspiciously healed overnight. Stiles had remembered how Derek had told Scott to stay away from her and her father - but he naturally assumed it was because she was a hunter like Allison's family.

Yet, Allison wouldn't have survived what Dallas did. So only one question remained in his mind.

What the hell was she?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallas stepped out of her father's car, her turtleneck pulled high and sunglasses resting on her head. "Woah, hey, park it." Her dad called from the inside, She rolled her eyes and turned to him.

"I'm gonna be late for class."

"I'll write you a note." He deadpanned. "Make sure you take these every 4 hours," he passed her a bottle of pills. Oddly, they didn't seem to be labelled and were capped inside of a plain, white container instead. "Make sure you take them with water, to keep up your fluid intake."

"What are they?"

"Just take them." He narrowed his eyes. She decided against questioning him and tossed them into the pocket of her backpack. "And go easy on the stunts in Cheer, you don't want to pull any of your stitches."

Most of Dallie's injuries had healed over already, just a faint graze on her neck where the bite used to be. "Anything else, doctor?" she quirked a brow as he rolled his eyes at his daughter.

"Yeah, no boys." He reminded her before speeding off, leaving her all alone in the parking lot. Dallas jumped in fright as the school bell pulled her from her thoughts - running towards the school doors moments after.

She met up with Allison and Lydia at the doors, who had also been informed about what happened at both the Formal and the Hospital. "You really don't remember anything?"

Dallas shrugged. "I was dead for almost two days," she tutted. "All I can remember is waking up the goddamn morgue like some undead freak."

"Who knows, maybe you're a zombie." Lydia cocked her head to the side. "Although, you'd starve if you're trying to find brains in this highschool."