♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty.

mischief night! 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

WARNING: ADULT AND EXPLICIT CONTENT TOWARDS END OF CHAPTER.

STILES STILINSKI FIDDLED WITH HIS FLASHLIGHT, SHINING IT ON THE HARSH METAL OF THE DARK LOCKER ROOM.

"Dude, I'm already in bed. Aren't we a little too old for this?" Scott groaned through the speaker on the phone. 

Stiles made an exasperated look but dropped it once he remembered that his best friend couldn't see him. "We do this for Coach!" He let out a cluster of excitement. Every year on October 30th, both the boys set up an agonizing prank for the teacher. One that got worse and more complicated each time. Yet this year, The McCall wasn't really feeling it.

"I thought we did this to Coach." 

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this." the Stilinski rolled his eyes and let out a disappointed groan. "He lives for this stuff, y'know? He loves it. So get your ass down here and help me set up." he pulled open a locker and held the flashlight between his teeth. 

Scott huffed at the human's persistence. "It's the middle of the night, why don't you just ask Dallas instead?"

"Actually, its 12:15." he deadpanned. "And I'd probably end up single if I did that. Anyway, she's getting pranked too. Come on, it'll be awesome. It's officially mischief day." he paused. "Which, by perfect coincidence, is also Coach's birthday."

He noticed his best friend's silence and tutted. "I swear to god, Scott, if you're not here in five seconds I will destroy you."

"Five.. four.. three.. two-"

He jumped at the sound of the werewolf growling behind him. "One."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The next day, Dallas climbed out the backseat of Lydia's car while listening to her. Allison was by her side and shared knowing looks with her every so often. "It's just, I don't see him in months and when I do, its either a 'you up?' text or some werewolf showdown. It's getting ridiculous."

Dallie rolled her eyes and adjusted the backpack that was slung over her petite shoulders. "Do you want me to eat him? Cause I could totally do that for you."