♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-three

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-three

DNA.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

TENSION was thick. That part was no doubt. Dallas Garcia found herself standing between both Scott and Stiles by no choice of her own. They didn't look at each other. They rarely looked at her, either. Just the odd glance to keep her where was. Babysitting.

She'd rather die than admit it - again - but as her ghastly wound had only just begun to heal over and she could still feel the Dread Doctor's glove on her broken skin, Dallas felt a tad safer there.

"That's my hoodie."

Dallas inhaled sharply and kept her stare forward while Stiles hummed from beside her. "It's cold."

The springtime air would suggest otherwise. And so would the fact that she had refused his jacket so many times before. Stiles didn't meet her eyes but she faintly could hear him suppress a cocky grin. "So now you feel it?"

As usual, the brunette found herself avoiding his look. "You're so annoying."

"Maybe, but you're still wearing my hoodie-"

Lydia Martin interrupted his whispering when she entered the room, dropping the book copies onto her coffee table. "My mom's book club usually has more wine." She commented dryly as they all stared down at the multiple copies of 'The Dread Doctors' splattered across the glass.

Stiles tore his eyes away from Dallas before clearing his throat. "Yeah, well, they also probably didn't read books that caused violent hallucinations."

"That's why Malia's here." Scott mumbled out. The were-coyote spread an awkward smile across her face while noticing the eyes that lay on her.

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Theo leaned forward, his eyebrows raised and arms resting against the table. While his eyes were narrowed into slits and his bulky arms dropped to his sides, there was not a single look of worry on his face.

His eyes connected with Stiles who gave him a grim look. He didn't particularly like Theo. Nor did he particularly like Scott much either at the moment. Although, now wasn't the time to fuss over the past. So, instead, he rolled up the sleeves of his tinted blue flannel and chewed on the inner side of his cheek with deep-set worry.

Dallas raised her hand, flickering her eyes between Malia and Theo. "Since when was that apart of the side-effects?" She then pursed her lips and peeked out from underneath her blue beanie, watching the two exchange looks.