♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-five

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-five

mr perfectly fine.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SCOTT MCCALL knelt before Dallas, his hands stapled on her forearms and eyes narrowing through her muddled gaze. His breath hitched in his throat while each cold, unsteady breath rattled through his ribcage. 

That was, at least, until his phone buzzed in his back pocket and his eyes drew to the pixelated screen. 

LYDIA: Library. Now. Alone.

His eyes clambered back up to hers. Deep within the shade of brown, suspicion glimmered back. Dallas felt her throat grow raspy from the frequent swallowing. "What?"

The reign of silence was long. Her insides felt gutted, swished around with a melee, and gave her a sickening stomach ache. The seafoam in her veins began to bubble and eyes of dark matter began to sting with suppressed virtue as her raspy voice coiled through. "Scott."

His hands ran through his hair while his brain beneath sunk into deep thought. "She wants me to meet her." The werewolf's dark eyebrows fell into a furrow. His bones shivered underneath his skin while his hands gripped the phone's ridges. 

"Okay," Dallas subdued her sigh of relief and inhaled sharply. While the rims of his sofa scorched her bare thighs, the Siren ignored it and jumped to her feet. "I'll come with."

His hand blocked her path and restricted her from going any further. "No." He gave her a stern look. However, it held a familiar.. almost fraternal shade. "Um, stay."

Chills danced up her spine and frosted the bone, keeping her standing silent with her hands dropping to her sides and nails stamping into her palms. 

"Stay?" Dallas began. "Do I look like a dog to you?" She stepped forward with brows curling into a furrow. 

Scott remained silent for a moment, a moment too long since he received a smack in the shoulder from the Garcia with visible distaste. "Ow!" He hissed. "I was thinking!"

"Well?" She waited. "You're seriously not just going to leave me here."

"I kinda am." A thoughtful glimmer waved across his face while he glanced away. 

Dallas dropped to the leather sofa and blew the hair out of her face. "Fine." she shrugged. And with that, the Siren watched him scurry through the door with nothing but keys in-between his teeth and worry on his mind. Tutting at her circumstance, the brunette plopped back down onto her couch with a dramatic huff.