♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy-two

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy-two

I'm not the sinister type.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THEO VISITED DALLAS QUITE OFTEN.

It'd be affectionate visits. He'd ask how she was doing. That he didn't want to hurt her, truly. That all she had to do was give him one simple thing -- the sacrifice of her mother's and aunt's lives for her own. 

But Dallas would always respond with the same icy glare. The dismissive tsk of her now pale lips would soak up the silence between them while she'd shudder underneath the flannel that offered little warmth for her skin.

Theo would sometimes stay a little longer than that. Sometimes leave earlier without another word. 

As Dallie stared up at the Chimera between the cracks of sunlight, she watched as his lips curled up at the edges. "You seem cold." His tone was mocking. "Are you cold?"

From the goosebumps that arose on her skin and the chattering of her teeth, Dallas knew full well that Theo didn't have to ask. See, Dallas had eaten in quite a while. Either from pure distraction or keeping the maneater at bay with blood mochas, she was well aware that Theo intended to keep her as his pet.

Just not one he fed.

And with every passing day she didn't, the deeper the scales would scorch her skin and the harder the elements hit. She'd feel her emotions grow more intense and pace endlessly behind the bars that caged her. The Siren knew what he did was purposeful - waiting until she could stifle it no more and force her to shed the human skin.

Dallas quirked a brow. Her head gently rested against the brick wall and whimsical eyes stared deeply into the soul of the boy before her. She watched as he slipped through the door - stepping over the line of mountain ash - and took a seat beside her. 

"Where'd you get your hands on vampire blood?"

Her lips parted agape, teeth shining in a suppressed grin while she rolled the eyes that glistened under the low-hanging light. She'd opt to leave his question lingering a little - to etch a certain uncertainty into his brain until it rotten all of his functions and left his fingerprints shaky. 

But then, those same fingerprints petted her neck and slid against the scarred skin across her throat. "I'm trustworthy. I promise." He murmured lowly.

Dallas turned her head to meet his intense gaze. His hands ran higher, brushing against her cheek and twisting a strand of hair around his finger. Theo noted her silence. The slight narrowness of her eyes, the shallow breathing whistling over her lips, even the slow beating of her forever unsteady heart.