♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-six

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-six

out of the woods.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

JAMES GARCIA TOOK A PUFF OF HIS CIGARETTE, THE MUSKY NICOTINE AIR GATHERING IN HIS FRESH LUNGS AND THE ASH SINKING INTO THE GRAVEL UNDERNEATH HIS GRITTY SOLES.

His human skin blotted with blood cells and cold veins as he took a step forward. They poked through the goosebumps, like rubies and icy diamonds hiding beneath his skin. He felt human today - much more human than he'd like. His shoulderblades slouched with aging bone and eyelids heavy with exhausted mortality. James wouldn't be surprised if he had already started to grey a little.

The doppelganger's muddy brown eyes swatted the endlessly burning tobacco between his fingers before flicking it to the ground. Scratching his soles further into the floor, the bicast leather shredded into the rocks until it became nothing but a puddle of muddy cinder.

Hands ran through his hair. Barely disrupting the gel, but tossing a few hairs out of place.

The Mikaelson Mansion cast a great shadow on his broad figure. He'd admit, it was a tad intimidating. Heavy, wideset curtains hung in front of the windows and were tightly sewn shut as if the sun itself were holding the inhabitants hostage. White pillars held the building up with pride, stationed at almost every window the human eye could see.

Greenery was thick around the building and seemed routinely pruned into hedges, plant pots, and flowers. Even the driveway had an odd circle of freshly clipped grass with cars folded around its edge.

The Mikalesons were a family of wealth. And showed it proudly.

James pulled out the newspaper clip and held it between his fingers. He felt anxiety emerge from his stomach, climbing up his ribs and scratching at his lungs to reach his throat. A throaty swallow couldn't keep it still, as each step he took towards the french doors made it unbearable to breathe.

Luckily, he'd have a sharp inhale as he rested his knuckles against the glass. Perhaps enough time to gather his thoughts and plan how exactly he'd explain his presence to a family of elder vampires.

But as a heavy thump collided against his temples - his eyelids shut almost instantly upon impact.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

When Scott stepped outside of the library, he tensed up at the wind. A wind that was much harsher than usual California weather. Clouds had fogged up the sky, thickening into a corpse blue overcast that chilled their spines.