♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

it's a mountain lion

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

KATE ARGENT paced back and forth with a glass of whiskey In her hand, huffing to Chris who sat on the lavish sofa. "The one that attacked me was big. It had width and power." she thought out loud. "But the one I shot was lean and fast."

"Well, that would be Derek Hale." Chris glanced up at his sister.

She squinted her eyes at him. "Are we sure?"

"Mostly."

"And how do we even know it's just two of them?" She pushed her muddy-blonde hair out of her face and crossed her arm. "And what about Garcia's kid?"

"Not a problem.. yet." he leaned forward with his glass, careful not to spill any of the liquid. "If Derek's still alive, he will lead us to the Alpha."

She turned on the electric fire and nodded her head. "We take the pack leader... and then we take the pack."

Chris gave her a warning look. "And we do it according to the code."

She shook her head at him sarcastically. "You and the code."

"Its there for a reason, Kate."

"Of course." she hummed, taking a match from the matchbox and examining the flame before throwing it into the fire, igniting the fireplace. "I always play by the rules."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The light inside of the movie store flickered as a worker stood high up on a pedestal, trying his best to fix it. Yet, he was a retailer - not an electrician. So, his attempts fell flat.

Dallas searched through the DVDs for Clueless but huffed silently as she didn't see it stocked on any of the shelves. "Can somebody help me find Clueless?" she cocked her head at the empty video store. "Hello?" she searched through the empty aisles. "Does anybody work here?"

She heard the faint ringing of a cellphone in the background. The brunette stalked towards a nearby isle as two legs stuck out from behind a shelf. As she turned the corner, Dallas jumped back as she laid eyes on the dead worker. His throat was slashed and blood-soaked into his shirt and splattered up his face and glasses. Her breathing became laboured and her chest felt tight. The broken light fell from the ceiling and pushed all the other shelves down, leaving nothing but the creepy flickering as her source of light. The girl stumbled into the middle of the shelves and froze as she felt a hot breath fan her neck and throaty growling that made the whole room shake. She turned around steadily, her body drowning in its fear as her eyes met with crimson-red ones.