♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-seven

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-seven

only you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ALL STUDENTS were forced to stay at highschool due to the growing storm outside. Lydia was examined by the school nurse and Dallas was forced to leave her in the hands of the school - even though they had no idea what they were dealing with. 

She paced around the hall until her attention was grabbed by Allison Argent, Isaac Lahey stood beside her. "Hey," the brunette pulled her aside. "How's Lydia?" 

The Latina inhaled sharply. "Not good." she swallowed, ignoring the odd feeling that washed over her from the vicious storm that raged outside. "She's bruising around her neck. They want to take her to a hospital downtown because ours is being evacuated." Dallas wrapped her hands around herself. Before another word was spoken, Chris Argent interrupted their conversation. 

"Allison, I'm taking you home." his eyes then flickered to the Garcia. "Dallas, where's your father?"

"I - uh, I don't know." the brunette seemed rather distracted, struggling to stay focused. "He's not picking up." She breathed heavily and ran her hand over the scales that were spreading sporadically over her skin. "I haven't seen him since this morning."

Chris ran a hand through his hair and let out a gruff sigh to the trio, who all seemed equally freaked out by both the storm and the situation with Miss Blake. "You know what, screw it, I'm taking all of you home."

Dallas shook her head along with Isaac. The raindrops and lightning became so loud that they had to shout over one another. "No, I need to stay here with Lydia." 

The werewolf nodded along. "- And I need to get to the hospital." the boy excused, already halfway down the hall. Chris turned to his daughter and eventually gave in. Allison followed Isaac in pursuit, suddenly becoming somewhat protective over him. 

"Isaac." he called out to the Lahey. He spun around, awaiting an answer from the Argent and shared a look with his daughter. "I'll drive." 

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallie glid through the school hallways. The bright lights suddenly became doused with darkness as the power throughout the whole town shut off. The storm raged on outside with tree branches being thrown against the brittle windows and brickwork. None of it bothered Dallas, though, as she felt at peace during the storm. She hummed silently to herself as she found herself all alone in the corridor. The Siren could hear the heavy pattering of the rain and felt the shuddering thunder in her bones. 

"Hey, Dallas." She heard the familiar voice of Louis Morelli behind her, taunting her with every call. "Where's your little guard dog?"

His voice was spiteful and accusing, which made Dallie grasp her forehead. She could hear the overwhelming terrorising thoughts enter her head. "Go away." she spoke through gritted teeth. Dallas pushed her feet against the floor and avoided the thundering steps of Louis behind her.