♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-two

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-two

one-hit-wonder.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS KICKED THE DOOR SHUT WITH HER HEEL, blowing the hair out of her face and skimming her eyes over the seemingly empty living room. 

It wasn't as empty as she previously thought as Marilyn peeked around the corner. Her arms were crossed and her eyebrows creased slightly above her nose. Under the same light and stood with similar expressions, the two sirens didn't speak for a moment. 

"Where's dad?" Dallas was the first to break the silence as she pulled the keys from her mouth. 

Marilyn pursed her lips and dropped her gaze. "On his way home. Work."

It was pretty late - late enough for darkness to begin to seep through the glass windows. She had left the Stilinski residence the moment Stiles had turned his head and despite his attempts to call her, it was obvious the girl was still equally mad at him as she was before.

Dallas hummed and turned to return back to the safety of her room but before she could even grasp the bannister, Marilyn caught her attention. 

"He told me you're applying to law school." she frowned. "I thought you wanted to become a professional skater. It's what we always talked about."

Dallas' face held no compassion. "Skating makes me feel sick now."

Still, Marilyn persisted. "So you just dropped all of your interests? All those trophies for nothing?"

A harsh scoff left the teen's mouth before she whipped her head to the woman's direction. "You always liked the trophies more than I did, anyway. Why don't you take the box from my closet and keep them for yourself?"

"When did you become so ungrateful?"

Wow.

Fucking wow. 

Being missing for most of her life wasn't exactly something that Dallas was grateful for. 

"Must've happened around the time you decided to leave-"

The slamming of the door caught the siren's attention and dropping his briefcase, James scolded the two. "Woah, hey, what's going on here?" He hissed. "I can hear you from the driveway."

Giving him a bizarre look, Dallas crossed her arms on the staircase. "Why is she still even here?" The teen narrowed her eyes and spoke with venom towards her dad - but not directed at him. 

"Cause I'm your mother and you should really start accepting that." Marie had chosen the tough-love route. Being sweet was getting her nowhere with the adolescent girl. It was fairly obvious that not enough people had a firm tone with her beforehand.