♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty

but when he loves me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

HE HAD ROYALLY SCREWED UP.  That was clear enough when no answer left her mouth. She remained still, her gaze trained on a very awkward Stiles Stilinski.  He dropped his eyes to his shoelaces - which suddenly became way more interesting in that moment. 

Dallas' head tilted to the side somewhat as her long hair cascaded over her rather dainty shoulders. "What did you just say?"

He really had to clean his shoelaces. From his frequent adventures out into the woods, they had collected spots of dirt and greyed over time. 

"Stiles."

He eventually tore his eyes back up to hers and inhaled sharply. "Just that you throw things at people." the human shrugged. "No biggie."

She spoke with a slight smirk tugging at her lips. "No, before that."

"You.. enjoy throwing things at people."

"Stiles, before that." Dallas plastered an impatient look on her face, however, butterflies swarmed in her stomach. 

Anxiety rattled his young bones as the words left his mouth."I uh.. I love you."

Dallas pursed her lips and glanced away. This was enough to make him stumble over his words. "You know. Like uh, like buddies. My favourite buddy," He mumbled incoherently.

The siren gave him a curious look. "Like buddies?"

No. Not at all. "Yeah."

She nodded along sweetly. "Yeah, of course. Like Danny and I are buddies."

"Okay, no-"

Dallas held an innocent tone to her voice as she continued to tease. "Or how Isaac and I are buddies now."

"Definitely not."

Turning her head to him, her expression light, she hummed. "Then tell me what you mean Stiles."

He narrowed his eyes as a grin found its way to his lips. Of course, she was going to make him say it again. "I love you." Stiles breathed out. "More than a buddy. Like, it makes me act a jealous idiot sometimes and Scott makes fun of me all the time for it 'I love you.'"

Dallas rested her jaw on her hand and beamed back. "I love you too, Bilinski." she gently shoved her hand against his shoulder, but instead of falling backwards, Stiles leant forward and pressed his lips against hers.