♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 nineteen

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 nineteen

back to the basics

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STILES STILINSKI let out a few grumbled ow's as he was roughly shoved down the stairs of the Argent's basement. He heard a few whimpers in the dark and threw himself against the wall, flicking his hand against the light switch. Once on, the lacrosse player lay eyes on Erica and Boyd. Their mouths taped and their hands chained high above their heads. His eyes widened as he watched the electricity swarm up the chains and into the ceiling above. Erica and Boyd hadn't found a new pack - they had found the Argents instead.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Scott McCall and Isaac Lahey stood alone in the locker rooms, waiting for the last of their teammates to leave. "Is that everyone?" Scott asked.

Isaac stood up from his leant position on the lockers and glanced around. "Yeah, I think so-"

He was cut off by the metallic clank of the locker doors, which had been ripped off and clattered to the floor. Isaac looked up at Scott who rooted through the human's locker. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are." He nodded, tossing the boy one of the Stilinski's shoes.

Isaac knitted his brows and huffed. "How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?"

The boy didn't reply but patted the Beta on his shoulder as Derek cleared his throat at the boys. "We need to talk." He paused, noticing how Peter's shadow spilled across the floor as he stood supportively behind him. "All of us."

"Holy sh-"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Shh!" Stiles scolded Erica as he tried to untie her. He jumped backwards as the electric wiring shocked him and pained the female Lycan.

"They were trying to warn you." Gerard spoke from atop the stairs. "It's electrified."

"What are you doing with them?" Stiles expressed confidently, stepping ahead.

"At the moment, just keeping them comfortable." Gerard huffed rather loudly. "There's no point in torturing them, they won't give Derek up. Their instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong."

"Okay." Stiles swallowed. "So what are you doing with me? Because Scott can find me, all right? He knows my scent."

"Then Scott McCall will find his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp." he narrowed his eyes as he strode closer to him. "How does that sound?"