♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-nine

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 forty-nine

who am i, if not exploited?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NO MATTER WHAT DALLAS DID, SHE COULDN'T SEEM TO AVOID SYBIL.

It wasn't too bad, however, since her boyfriend and her friends had made it their mission to find the rest of the list - without her. They didn't want her to get involved - more specifically - because Derek Hale told them not to.

He was just as overbearing and parental. Even though she hadn't spoke to him or her actual father in a while, they made it their personal mission to dictate and monitor her every move.

But even now when Dallas flicked through her textbook in the public library and awaited a text from any of them, she glanced up at the Siren who dropped a thick book onto her desk with a loud thud.

Dallas dropped her eyes to the cover. 'Algebra 1'.

"Aren't you a little old for that?" She hummed while tearing her eyes back to her own book. The older Siren held a knowing glint in her eye as she examined the lonely teenager.

"I'm alot older than I look." The siren winked before leaning forward. "But I'm guessing you already know my secret."

The Garcia remained unphased and crossed her arms in a distasteful fashion. "What do you want?"

"Ouch, teenage ansgt much?" Sybil winced fauxly before softening her eyebrows. "I told you, I want to spend time with you. You're rarely not ever with those friends and.. boyfriend of yours." she soured at the end. "I wouldn't let my lunch sit for that long but you know, whatever works for you."

Her eyes snapped up. "I'm not eating Stiles."

Sybil's shoulders dropped. "Oh." she cocked her head to the side. "Good choice. Wouldn't want to waste the cute face on that one."

Dallas rolled her eyes and slouched in her seat. Her aunt noticed this before resting her arms on the textbook and laying her hand on her chin. "Why are you here alone?"

"I'm not allowed to get involved." the younger Siren scowled. "They still haven't found my-... Marilyn. So, my dad's got a freak on that somebody's after me next."

Sybil nodded her head along. "Well, I haven't seen her either." she frowned. "If they're so worried about you.. why'd they leave you here all by yourself?"

"Cause I really look like the type of girl who needs a babysitter, right?" She mumbled. "I could probably make a guy's head explode If I wanted to."

That caused Sybil to raise a brow. "Have you tried?"