♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

a heart made of candy rock

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

JAMES GARCIA sat before Mr. Harris at the Parent/Teacher conference, listening in about what the teacher had to say about his daughter. "Dallas is an extremely motivated and highly assertive character. Her perseverance and creativity are her finest qualities.. but.."

"But?"

"Dallas seems very headstrong. Which, in most situations, is positive. But in others, it can sometimes land her in detention. Still, her grades and her participation in extra-curriculum is outstanding and she harbours great communication skills with her teammates." He paused.

At home, Dallas sat at her vanity and examined the wound on her head. She swiped some concealer under her eyes and dragged some lipgloss across her lips.

"I just think it would benefit her mental health if she took the backseat sometimes. She doesn't always have to be the best choice or.. the first choice."

She took a glance at herself in the mirror, before noticing the photograph of her mother behind her and frowning. Her eyes welled up with tears as she wiped the makeup away with her sleeve and tears began to fall.

"Stiles?" Coach Finstock studied through his papers as he glanced up at the Sheriff.

"That's right." Noah nodded.

Coach leaned back in his chair. "I thought 'Stiles' was his last name."

Noah gave the man a puzzled look. "His last name is 'Stilinski.'"

Bobby Finstock raised his hand to stop the man from mid-sentence. "You named your kid 'Stiles Stilinski'?"

"No, that's just what he likes to be called."

Bobby murmured away from the man. "Oh. Well, I like to be called 'Cupcake'." he turned to Noah. "What is his first name?"

Noah tapped his finger on the top of Stiles's file. "Wow, that's a form of child abuse," Coach mumbled as he took a look at his file. "I don't... I don't even know how to pronounce that."

"It was his mother's father's name." Sheriff Stilinski recalled.

"Wow.. you must really love your wife."

"Yeah... I did." Noah nodded.

"Oh... So Stiles. Zero ability to focus. Super smart, but never takes advantage of his talents." Coach listed, while at home, Stiles slouched over a police file that he had taken from his father. The file contained the Hale family fire which he studied mercilessly.