♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-two

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-two

gingerbread man

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS WATCHED THE TREES PASS AGAINST THE DUSTY CAR WINDOW WITH DISCONTENT.

It wasn't like her to be so quiet. She usually had something to say on anything. But this time, glancing at how Stiles clutched his steering wheel with a killer grip and narrowed eyes, she decided it was best to keep the peace.

Mostly.

She slouched back into the leathery seat of his jeep and pursed her lips. Stiles had offered to take her home from Eichen House - and by offered, he told her to get her pretty ass in the car or he'd drag her there himself.

God, she hated him. She hated every part of him. She hated the way he wore his hair, the stupid strong cologne she'd recognize anywhere, his piece of crap car and his stupid brown eyes that made her feel all the things she tried to suppress.

Pulling her gaze away, Dallas swallowed the lump in her throat.

"I don't want to go home." She mumbled out in a slightly sour tone. Her arm rested up on the edge of the passenger window and her head rested against her knuckles.

"No?" He quirked a brow but didn't look her way.

"No." She knitted her eyebrows and spoke with a stern tone. "So, you can stop wasting your gas. Go pick up some other girl and let me out."

A suppressed smile stretched across his face and his grip softened. "Now why would I do that when I have all your different personalities to keep me entertained?"

Dallas pursed her lips and bit back a sharp breath. She hated his smart and sarcastic replies, too.

However, the hidden smile that she resisted insinuated that the girl mixed up love and hate a little too much.

"What? No snarky reply?"

Dallas huffed. "Like you could even handle it." Her acrylic nails tapped against her seat belt while he pulled up to her driveway with a sullen look. "I don't even understand why you're mad. It's my humanity he fucked with."

Stiles slipped his grip on the steering wheel as he pulled up to her driveway and spoke through clenched teeth. "Do you honestly believe I won't flip it? Or even try?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" His tone was firm while his body leaned over and arm propped up against the back of her seat. "Dallas, if it was something I did, or said, just tell me."

Dallas cocked her head to the side in a devious demeanour. While his stare was infectious, planting insecurity in the crevices of her brain and calculating each breath the dared to take, the Siren remained stiff. "Let me help you."