♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-four

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-four

don't blame me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

STILES STILINSKI LAY HUNCHED OVER HIS JEEP while Scott sat slumped on the hood. It was the night before their new semester and they spent it discussing colleges under the pattering rain.

"We could try Nob Hill," he scratched the pen against the paper and huffed silently. "But the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches."

Scott raised a brow. "You're bringing the Jeep?"

The human glanced up. "You know the plan, okay?" he paused. "No one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia.. Malia's still grasping the thought."

"And Dallas?" Scott watched as he grew silent. 

Stiles tapped his pen against the paper. "She always wanted to go Harvard, you know?" he spoke through a reminiscent smile. "But she hasn't talked about it since. Not since this whole fork thing." Stiles shrugged.

He understood why. She wanted to better herself. However how selfish it sounded, he wanted to be there with her when it happened. 

"You ever see her brush her hair with it?" Scott joked while Stiles snickered. 

"She'd kill you if she heard you say that."

Scott nodded along with a glimmer of a grin. Dallas probably wanted to kill him regardless. He then frowned at the reality of it. He hadn't heard from Dallas either. A big part of him felt guilty for saying the things he did. He shouldn't have accused her family like that - or made out she was a menace to society. Scott knew how that felt during his first change and never meant to make her feel the way he had. 

Scott didn't listen to any more of his rambling and instead directed his gaze to the full moon that had sprawled out from behind the clouds. Stiles tapped his pen against his jeep and directed his look to it also. "You all right? You starting to feel it?

Scott shook his head in dismay. "No. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Senior year." the boy muttered with an anxious look.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Senior year? Come on, that's.. that's nothing. That's going to be easy."

The werewolf gripped the edge of the hood. "It's more like something Deaton told me once. You ever hear of the regression to the mean?"

The human cocked a brow. "No, I don't think so."

"It's basically his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or good. You know, that eventually things have to come back to the middle." Scott recalled. "So, think about the last few months. Things have been good, right?"