♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy-six

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy-six

99 problems

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Dallas Garcia felt the cold metal locker scrape against her back, clutching her books close to her chest and chewing on her bottom lip in contemplation. Her nails dug subconciously into the paperback cover and plucked the stitching. It wasn't until Chimera misted her nose and blocked her throat did she perk up from her slouched position. 

Her hand reached for the leather-cladded back that entered her view. Gold rings gleamed under the overhanging lights while veined hands blotted with blue storms that fizzled around her bloodstream. 

However, it didn't end up pressing against it, but hovering above while her eyes held a porcelain stare. Theo stiffened. His breathing halted in his chest and his lips rose into a snarl that Dallas almost didn't hear. "I can't move." He hissed. "You do know that my Chimeras could be here in seconds, right?"

She scoffed sarcastically. "Oooh, do your worst." she laced her hands together instead. "I only want to talk."

"So you took away my free will to make sure I'd listen? Clever."

Running her tongue across her lips, Dallas bit back a sarcastic smile. Her hand raised slightly to waft away the mind-control and watched as Theo's shoulders relaxed before her eyes. His pained breathing eased out, as did his speech through gritted teeth, and eventually he turned to her. 

"You look better." Theo cracked his neck. "For a pin-cushion."

Dallas wasn't exactly feeling comical. Especially since she could still feel the cold steel slice against her collarbones and the harsh gloves pinning down her wrists. It was a memory she wished she could bury - and Theo, - someone she wished she could bury with it. 

She began inspecting him with her eyes.

"You don't." 

His eyes rolled but lips stretched out into a cheshrie grin. "Sweet as always."

Dallas hummed disappointedly. "You only think so because of the hypnotism." She waited a moment before speaking again. "I want my blood back."

She wasn't expecting him to laugh. Truth be told, it was the very last thing she was expecting. Her eyebrows immediately knitted and a sour taste coated her tongue. Theo reacted like she had told him the greatest joke of the century, splitting his lips into a chuckle and tossing stares across the room. 

"Oh, you're serious." He inhaled sharply through his teeth. "You're lucky being a Siren requires you to be pretty and not smart."

If Dallas rolled her eyes any harder, they'd pop out of her head and scuttle across the floor.