♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-five

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-five

he knows

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE LIGHT SHONE DOWN ON THE GLOSSED LIPS OF DALLAS GARCIA, WHO STARED EERILY INTO THE MIRROR SHE HAD STUCK INSIDE OF HER LOCKER DOOR.

Her lips parted as her fingertip traced the edge of her jaw and underneath her eyes. Her lips stretched out into a smirk as every imperfection from yesterday blotted away. She had forgotten how much better she felt after each feed, and now, she was feeling the benefits.

Before she could slam her locker shut and drown in her own self-destruction, the siren felt two hands prompt themselves over her eyes and a heavy feeling settle on her shoulders.

"Guess who?"

It didn't take a genius to figure it out. From his coarse but gentle hands planted over her soft skin to his burgundy cologne-soaked flannel pressing delicately against her lower back to the swift beating of his forever unsteady heart.

She placed her hands over his and leaned her head back deep within his chest. Sighing heavily and inhaling his scent, she spoke once more. "Give me a clue?"

Stiles squinted his eyes and bit back his grin before dropping his hands to her hips. "Hey, don't break my heart here, Dallie."

Dallas felt her humanity creep to the surface like an underlying ghost. Turning her head slightly to the side, she lay eyes on her boyfriend who had a cheshire cat grin that stretched wide across his dashing features.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear while his fingers brushed against her warm cheek. "You do something different with your hair?"

Dallas quirked a brow. "No?"

He kept a momentary stare at her. "No, you did something different today. Fess up."

She pretended to think. "Looks like somebody's been paying too much attention to Star Wars instead of their girlfriend. Shame on you." she watched as he gave a faux wince. "Nothing's changed." Dallas turned back to her locker.

Before she could fully face it, though, his hands span her waist so she turned back to his chest and pulled her closer. "'Bout time I fix that, huh?"

Before he could press his lips against hers, a stumble out of the Principal's office caught their eyes. Straightening his jacket and blowing a strand of hair from his forehead, Theo Raeken glanced away from Principal Thomas.

"Your first day here and you're already on one detention. Don't make this a habit, Raeken-"

Dallas flickered her eyes back to Stiles who contorted his eyebrows together in a suspicious manner at the very sight of the boy. "I don't trust that guy,"