♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-one

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-one.

won't bite.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA HAD A TENDENCY TO BE DIFFICULT.

She was Beacon Hills' primadonna. The poster-girl for bad choices. The epitome of the teenage nightmare. It wasn't something she prided herself on though, it was just who she was. Every snap, bark and bite she had came naturally. 

Stiles Stilinski was difficult too. He, however, was Beacon Hill's very own menace. The son of authority who never seemed to listen to pretty much any. The boy who always managed to stick his nose in places where it didn't belong. 

While they were both difficult in their unique ways - one thing remained equal. 

They both secretly loved the trouble.

Dallas, for instance, didn't care for the many eyes on her as she walked towards the school. Instead, she turned her head to the side as Malia Tate's arm wrapped around hers and became glued to her side. 

"If I fail this, will you help me bury the bodies?" Malia flickered her eyes to Dallas with a slight smile resting on her pinkish lips. 

The Siren slipped through the doors with her and pretended to think. "Depends, would you do the same for me?"

"Pinkie swear." The she-wolf raised her finger and connected it with the siren's as they both approached the ridiculously long line. While the locker metal was cold against her bare shoulders, Dallas felt the lingering look of Stiles Stilinski on her. 

"Where's Lydia?" Kira chirped up which caused the group to glance at her. 

"She took it freshman year," Dallas mumbled with a slight tut. While Lydia wasn't here with them, she had helped the siren study with all-nighters mixed with flashcards and an obscene amount of coffee. 

Scott could smell the anxiety seeping from his pack. "It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira cracked a smile while Stiles shared a knowing look with Dallas who gushed at his expression.

"Famous last words."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallas dropped her cellphone into the paper bag as the professors stared at her with an unknown expression. She brushed it off, however, as the anxious tapping of pencils and heavy breathing broke her focus.