♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-seven

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-seven

heathens. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"WHAT'S A HUMANITY SWITCH?"

It was the question that popped up a lot. One that was rarely ever answered. You either knew or you didn't. Life was often complex in ways like that. 

Still, Sybil tried to explain the best she could. "It's a state of mind." she rubbed her sore throat and averted her eyes. "When someone has supernatural abilities, whether it be vampires, hybrids, werewolves or sirens, it comes with heightened emotion. And along with that sometimes comes the ability to switch off all that emotion completely." she tilted her head to the side. "I mean, no offence Derek, but an Alpha should know that. Maybe that's why your pack gave you the boot." she ended.

Derek narrowed his eyes at the girl who tucked her slicked-back hair behind her ears. "I thought it was only a vampire kind of thing."

"And yet again, you boys think wrong." 

The Lawyer turned to the werewolf. "Wait, so all I've gotta do is find a way to turn her switch back on and she'll be okay again?"

Derek frowned outwardly. "It's not really as easy as that, Jim." he watched as he furrowed his eyebrows. "If she really has flipped her switch, then it was her choice completely. Just like turning it back on has to be."

"And the longer it stays off the worse the pain and regret will be when it's back on, so honestly, I wouldn't bother trying." Sybil butted in. "I mean, she already has a tally of dead bodies. That guilt alone could break someone like Dallas. Why hurt her like that?"

James shoved past Derek with eyes fallen into slits. "You think you can manipulate me? I was married to your kind, Sybil. I know desperation when I see it." his voice was taunting. "You know as soon as Dallie's humanity is back, she's gonna drop you faster than Marilyn did-"

There it was. The infamous Garcia viciousness. What people assumed was just a singlehanded trait flowed through them all. 

"James!" Derek pulled at his arm. "Acting out on her isn't gonna help us figure out what to do."

"Get the hell off me." James snatched his arm from his grasp. "This entire situation stemmed from the supernatural. I should've left Beacon Hills the moment I knew I was the only human here." 

Sybil glanced up with furrowed eyes. "James," she spoke out loudly. "You don't know you're a doppelganger?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallas Garcia stood idly beside Lydia Martin and she rummaged through her locker. Her eyes were directed ahead and she chewed on her lower lip while the cogs in her brain turned to the beat of her thinking.