♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘. ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-one

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-one.

void.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS WAS AN ATTENTIVE GIRL. SHE HAD BEEN HER WHOLE LIFE.

She seemed to notice things other people didn't. Dallas noticed the change in perfume the day her mother left. Just as she noticed Scott McCall's odd behaviour at the beginning of last year.

And now, she noticed how Stiles Stilinski seemed distant. Even as he was now, sat beside her listing the Star Wars movies that she just had to see. He liked to pretend it wasn't noticeable. Brushing off the bags underneath his eyes and his irritable behaviour as simple school stress. 

The Siren knew better. 

A few days before, Scott had already informed the pack of the new threat hitting Beacon Hills. Masked hunters made of coal smoke with frightening yellow eyes - hunters that were searching for something. Or rather, someone. Still, nobody was really sure what it entailed. 

Her thumping train of thoughts came to a long pause as she felt his hand drop on her thigh and his brown eyes connect hers under his furrowed brows. "Hey, you okay?"

She pushed the sickly feeling of dread into her stomach and lay her hand on his. "Yeah, no. I'm fine." she dropped her gaze to his knuckles and traced her finger along them. "I noticed that you didn't get much sleep the other night."

He shot her a sheepish grin. "Yeah, thanks to you."

Dallas rolled her eyes and shot him a semi-serious face. "No, after that." She swallowed dryly and rose her hand to his face before grazing her thumb under his eye. "You're taking care of yourself, aren't you?"

The Stilinski kept his dazed stare at the foggy road ahead before sighing heavily. "You're worrying over nothing." The last thing he wanted was to worry her, but she was persistent. She poked holes in his tedious lies and tore at the vail he placed over her eyes. 

She clenched her jaw as her eyes bore into his familiar features. "Stiles, please don't start our relationship by lying to me." She knew she was being forceful - relentless even. Yet, she didn't care about that. Dallas didn't bother about the insecure thought of being overbearing as his health was the only thing that mattered to her. "You don't have to throw yourself in the deep end just to please the pack, you know?"

Stiles clenched the steering wheel before making a turn. The veins popped out from his hand and his knuckles seemed stained red. "I know." he gave her an appreciative smile. "But it's not that."